[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
So what are Owen Wilson's thoughts on this?
Good man. Strong. Virile. Upright. Ill follow him, lol

i didnt watch the video
[account deactivated]
http://jackiechan.com/blog/207381--Revisiting-Taiwan

UNE 18-21, 2008

Revisiting Taiwan

Finally, I can come back to Taiwan again! I think everyone already knows about the comment I made four years ago, saying the words “the biggest joke in the world” which started up a bit of a disturbance. I think it’s quite strange; I wasn’t the only person who said it was the biggest joke in the world, a lot of other people said this as well but just because the sentence came out of my mouth, many politicians openly made comments targeted against me. Also, there were politically orientated reporters who wrote biased articles or published stories with added flavorings catered to their tastes and asked if I was going to apologize. I think I have to be responsible for the things I say. Even though I wasn’t the only person who made that particular comment but at the moment, the finger pointed at me and I was named as the person who said it. I don’t really mind, I definitely won’t take back what I said, I won’t apologize, and I don’t regret it. I even made an additional comment and said, “Now, it’s not only a matter of being the biggest joke in the world, it’s the biggest joke in the universe and this joke is going down in history.” Since that incident happened, the films I made came across all sorts of difficulties when they were released in Taiwan. For example, people held banners telling other people not to watch my movies.

Andrew
posted on Sunday, Mar 06, 2011

I was wondering when Jackie Chan referred to the 35 provinces of China in Rush Hour 3 which period/dynasty was this statement based on? And did he include Taiwan in the 35 provinces?

Accusations of corruption are a tried and true method of implementing neoliberal reforms... Do not want
this will play as he crane kicks the last kuomintang holdout off a bridge into a pile of garbage, then limps off into the sunset with his arm around his partner as the credits roll