there is literally an anime called Rape! Rape! Rape!

gyrofry posted:

there is literally an anime called Rape! Rape! Rape!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rapeman

video game stories are the absolute worst stories. if nerds had better taste they'd use architecture when drawing comparisons to defend their pastimes but they don't so they don't
everyone who enjoys video games should be shot, right now

deadken posted:

everyone who enjoys video games should be shot, right now

i've been playing paradox games lately, the way your action creates an increasingly warped world history is fun but

there is a nerd inside our heads: he must be destroyed

the immersivity of gameworlds makes them one of the best ways to completely remove your conscious mind from being present in reality, besides a pile of strong drugs. posting on the internet is pretty good for that too though, so if we must destroy games, we must also destroy posting
and really i think drugs are better for a person than games, at least drugs force you into confronting some product of your own mind, you are having genuine creative experiences. games are nullifying

anyway let me show you my steam library
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

and really i think drugs are better for a person than games, at least drugs force you into confronting some product of your own mind, you are having genuine creative experiences. games are nullifying

anyway let me show you my steam library

drugs cut across class and situation, even pot opens unprecedented conversational spaces. what i wanna says is 420 expound marxism over dank nugs every day