I got drunk with power...

Edited by babyhueypnewton ()

u rly r like my only friends so i just want to laugh + joke w/ the gang again, not b hated by every1 i no.
It's ok. I forgive you
why is that sheep peeing red out of its neck

gyrofry posted:

why is that sheep peeing red out of its neck

Because you touch yourself at night.

is this sincere

VoxNihili posted:

is this sincere

yes i'm rly sry every1 idk wut i did but i'm sry i somehow turned u all against me. i thot u voted 4 me bc u liked my normal posting + wanted mor of it, i guess i wuz wrong.

does infrateal post somewhere?

VoxNihili posted:

does infrateal post somewhere?

in heaven w/ teh angels. rip.

he still posts here under an alias

gyrofry posted:

he still posts here under an alias

ah, so hes slipped back into the crowd, disappearing amongst the 3 other unknown posters here

i like you Cycloneboy
you're okay i guess but more cartoons please

VoxNihili posted:

is this sincere

lol

i like you but the men's rights trolling has gotten sorta boring, we gotta keep things fresh here at the rhizzone
Im not gay but there's just something about sonic's
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i forgive you cyclone boy
i love you cyclone boy...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im not racist.
amazing crumbunist still exists and found that. that dude is nuts. i used to post like iwc lol, good times.
goatstein is beyond race.
also beyond headware
i kind of remember crumbunist but dont remember anything about him. what was his deal
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wasnt he the dude that spent like 15 hours a day posting in helldump

Impper posted:

i kind of remember crumbunist but dont remember anything about him. what was his deal

basically had a database of history on every poster on the SA forums, pretty much single handedly kept helldump running. even though his obsession was weird, people tolerated it cause he was useful, but after helldump disappeared he lost his way in life. guess he's still nuts though since he found a post i made from 2 years ago, and I'm sure he could find pictures, posts, personal internet information, etc about you in a matter of minutes. also deek used to troll him by posting "crumbunist be funny"

helldump did cultivate a certain type of weird personality, i sometimes wonder what happened to a lot of those guys.

they died

animedad posted:

wasnt he the dude that spent like 15 hours a day posting in helldump

that was, and is, me, Lol

discipline posted:

yeah you're racist we know gstein