pan-slobism

drwhat posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

slavs aren't white and they never were considered white.

i am pretty sure if you gathered up a bunch of visible minorities and asked them to point out the white people they'd still point at slavs and don't give a fuck what white people say about it

I'm pretty sure if you gather up a bunch of visible minorities and you ask them to point people out its a group of 6 other minorities with a height chart behind them lol.

apart from these semantic discussions, is there anyone who posts on this forum who isn't white?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

apart from these semantic discussions, is there anyone who posts on this forum who isn't white?

yeah, I hear there's at least a couple slavs here

IM DESCENDED FROM SLAVIC STOCK ON ME FATHers side caps sorry.
impper is not white as fuck

Crow posted:

here's a quick test: if race war erupts in america, what side are the poles and ukrainians of chicago and milwaukee gonna choose? Somehow i doubt they're gonna be running around englewood throwing gang signs with chief keef.

ergo, slavs are white

Crow posted:

here's a quick test: if race war erupts in america, what side are the poles and ukrainians of chicago and milwaukee gonna choose? Somehow i doubt they're gonna be running around englewood throwing gang signs with chief keef.

ergo, slavs are white

That's now what a race is. A race is fun!

Crow posted:

ergo, slavs are white

That's now what a race is. A race is fun!

Also pretty sure a race war, which is a fantastical and not a concrete reality, wouldn't be whiteskins against browns. Its, by definition, a completely fragmented, almost tribalist conflict. At the highest level its a nativist purge of all Others, as likely to target immigrant communities as any particular skin color. Obviously in this fantasy, which of course is something an Australian would come up with, the only people "throwing up gang signs" with chief keef would be other black people.
I'm afraid its bad news mr. president. Chief keef has been spotted making the letter W with his hand. Helter skelter is upon us.
chief keef is in jail now, iwc. no race war
im a registered minority and have posted on the Rhizzone.net forums at least 6 times. and you can take that to the bank.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

chief keef is in jail now, iwc. no race war

actually, as the dark knight rises shows, and also nelson mandela, breaking him out of jail will be the first step the blecks take.

Crow posted:

the only people "throwing up gang signs" with chief keef would be other black people.

i never said that, i said the poles and ukrainians wouldn't be

Crow posted:

the only people "throwing up gang signs" with chief keef would be other black people.

yeah sorry you're right, you didnt say "throwing up gang signs"

So black people, when they'll be fighting for their families, for their basic survival, will be "throwing gang signs" with "chief keef" huh?

Now I don't know about australians, but I'm guessing they wont be eating barbied rattlen venom walkah and chuckin n jivin to the tribal bangers or wahtever your racist ass stereotypes of aborigines are, with the aborigines, when you'll make the final push of wiping them completely from the earth, fUCKER

Crow posted:

Crow posted:

yeah sorry you're right, you didnt say "throwing up gang signs"

So black people, when they'll be fighting for their families, for their basic survival, will be "throwing gang signs" with "chief keef" huh?

are you saying chief keef wouldn't be fighting for his family? for his basic survival? that's the shit i don't like man

in retrospect that comment was off-colour and smugly rhetorical, i withdraw it.

too much GTA has given me strange ideas about the nature of american cities ("there's the Haitians! kill them all!")

i think we're all underestimating what chief keef can do

in retrospect that comment was off-colour

and what the fuck is THAT supposed to mean, CRACKER?

look, all this ironic fakeposting aside, i would follow a man named chief keef to the ends of the earth and so would you
Look. All casual racism aside: black people love shonen mangas about outcast teens fighting.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yet they hate progressive rock. i'll never understand it

its probably because they are smart and have good taste mate.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

nice reverse racism

thanks.

[account deactivated]
prog rock is godawful
[account deactivated]
http://www.theonion.com/articles/yes-lyrics-to-be-added-to-new-testament,966/
[account deactivated]

prog rock blows
all prog rock: shit lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WglXq213Ufw

that's pretty cool music m8, thx for posting it o/

here's a seattle band that's cool check it out if you like cool seattle bands!!

http://vimeo.com/46333346

avant-prog i sgood........

https://twitter.com/johnchristy
do you like COUPONS? do you want to look like an ANIME?
[account deactivated]