gaza has it pretty bad. 31.5% of women and 17.5% of men suffer from clinical obesity. . its HDI is barely higher than that of oil-rich, white-people-who-have-heard-of-it-poor Azerbaijan. may god deliver them from the inhuman bondage they are held in. just look

oh weep for this ruined, dystopian hellscape wrought by Israeli aggression

many of these oppressed and impoverished victims of Israeli occupation own their own yachts

in the evening many Arabs dream of peace and freedom at expensive and well lit nightclubs

the weighty sadness of their stolen hopes affects Arabs so deeply they have to drive their imported cars to their expensive beach houses and spend a few weeks recovering

they even have factories. to work in. and own livestock. man are these Arabs oppressed or what?

here are some oppressed palestinians being oppressed at a restuarant. they have restaurants, where you eat food. like you put the food in your mouth and you eat it. holy shit. how oppressed are these guys

i have no idea what this nice looking building is but it's probably an ISRAELI GULAG. Oppression!

here are some collaborators signalling with bright lights to IDF planes

grass and plants still grow. no salt in that earth. pretty fckin oppressed amirite

oh and they have a stadium. something sarcastic about palestinian oppression and i can't be bothered anymore
page 2 snypah
[account deactivated]
"I now know why you laugh. Very Funny." - Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day
[account deactivated]
noooooooooooooo it was someone's livejournal :'(
i dont check my facebook profile anymore is the new i dont have a tv

i dont have a facebook profile is the new something something
i dont read rhizzone threads anymore
when i went to israel with my bros we went down to the wall to shotgun some beers and while we were there we met some Canadian jews. We asked where was a good place we could see into Gaza and the Israeli dude they know who was showing them around piped up. He told us about this one area and told us about his experience when he was watching gaza get bombed by Israeli. But the way he explained it was like describing a fireworks show. It was pretty disturbing.
We went down there and shotgunned some beers which I guess is pretty disturbing too but boys will be boys.
[account deactivated]
Israelis go around shotgunning children lol

discipline posted:

thanks for sharing your jewish heritage story with us forums user hey

y/w
although I'm not jewish, and neither are any of my friends. it was kinda funny when people would ask if we were jewish and all 7 of us would be like naaaaaaaawwwwwwww. they seemed pretty confused and offended.

Listen up littlegreenpills, there's some things you just don't troll about, not even on the Rhizzone. Israel/Palestine? You just don't do it. I suggest you edit that post out immediately before a mod sees it.
dang that city looks pretty nice, definitely a lot better/cleaner/hipper than san francisco. how hard is it to get a visa?
haha why the fuck did you go to israel

Crow posted:

haha why the fuck did you go to israel

we were in turkey so we wanted to go somewhere else for new years because we get really offensive and destructive when we are drunk and we didn't want to put our turkish brethren through that pain. I guess I figured I would feel better about myself if we reaked havoc in Israel out of all places we could go.

the problem with israel is its filled with jews
the problem with israel is its filled with khazars
i like how it says how fat gazans are then links to a paper that doesnt mention gaza at all. just saying
Table 4 examines the association of anthropometric measures for overweight or obesity with demographic and lifestyle factors. Results from logistic regression analysis have shown that certain factors (marked in bold) remain strongly associated with overweight or obesity, namely: educational level, family income, marital status, smoking, and location of residence in the West Bank. Higher educational level was significantly associated with lower risk of overweight or obese among women for the two estimates, (BMI-OR (95% CI) = 0.66 (0.48–0.90); WHR-OR (95% CI) = 0.72 (0.54–0.95)) while the opposite is true among men WHR-OR (95% CI) = 1.34 (1.00–1.79). Married individuals were more likely to be overweight and obese (for men, OR (95% CI) = 1.54 (1.11–2.14), for women, OR (95% CI) = 1.92 (1.39–2.64) than single individuals. West Bank residents were at higher risk than Gaza with WHR-OR (95% CI) = 1.48 (1.11–1.98) for men and 0.76 (0.59–0.99) for women.

i dont know what that means but it mentions gaza
the portrait of future world food insecurity is a bbw

swirlsofhistory posted:

the portrait of future world food insecurity is a bbw

is a what? It sounds like you had a stroke midway through this post. Are you ok?

i got my american conservative magazine 2day

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

gentlemen, get your dicks out!!!!

Gaza is going to be dubai on the med at some point within the next 50 years seriously

gyrofry posted:

i dont read rhizzone threads anymore

anymore?? welcome to last year

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

I guess that means my dad got his too. took them long enough

Crow posted:

Israelis go around shotgunning children lol

Is that what the mohel's trying to do? Shotgun the baby's dick like a beer?

hey posted:

when i went to israel with my bros we went down to the wall to shotgun some beers and while we were there we met some Canadian jews. We asked where was a good place we could see into Gaza and the Israeli dude they know who was showing them around piped up. He told us about this one area and told us about his experience when he was watching gaza get bombed by Israeli. But the way he explained it was like describing a fireworks show. It was pretty disturbing.
We went down there and shotgunned some beers which I guess is pretty disturbing too but boys will be boys.

That Canadian Jew was me except it was a complex Neo Contra analogy that obviously went over your head

http://www.theonion.com/video/palestinians-lose-israeli-election,31036/

stegosaurus posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

I guess that means my dad got his too. took them long enough

American conservative... just one issue, and its printed in all capitals

gaza strip population 2000: 1.13 million
gaza strip population 2010: 1.6 million

if that's genocide, it's the least successful genocide ever.
that's merely the success of muhammad's birth noncontrol policy