tpaine is NOT in love....
[account deactivated]
he's wearing the same shirt in every picture of him online

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

discipline posted:

I don't really consider goatse "sexually shocking", more like gross

personally I consider it a cultural relic that belongs in the smithsonian

http://deterritorialsupportgroup.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/goatse-as-industrial-sabotage/

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

its not a shirt

its the background of the rhizzone front page. did i just blow your mind?

maggotmaster's so white his skin tone is a .gif transparancy
actually that's me sorry i get mixed up

AmericanNazbro posted:

Well I'll be damned, he is

[account deactivated]
maggotman your long hair makes your head look longer than it should,aybe try a shorter hairstyle. For your health.
[account deactivated]
what was the maggotmaster goatse affair i don't read tumblr
He committed rape, via the Goatse meme.
the thought of someone seeing a goatse internet meme and having a panic attack is p funny

https://twitter.com/MagnusMaggot/status/261138645669535745
https://twitter.com/MagnusMaggot/status/261139724113178625

just click those links when twitter starts working again

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

His account is protected
Let's just say the account belongs to a well respected person with stairs in his house
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

It went well! Great time was had by all! Put myself in a bit of a pickle with my statement of; "Do things that have never been done in a three way". So I had to think quick. I wound up wearing a strap-on backwards. I'm in the middle, back to back doggy style. I effectively forced both North American House-Whales to reach climax simultaneously, with great power & intensity! I call my newly created position; "The Busy Dog".

Anime.

please turn in your computer magnetmaster
Fascinating stuff.
"Glad a dude is here to tell me _____"

"Why do you think it's ok for you to _____"

"______ is problematic"

I'm fascinated by the SJW language. It seems to have sprung up and spread entirely on its own, and is completely meaningless. It 's basically a substitute for actual analysis and functions purely as a code for acceptance in these communities. I understand the criticism of spewing marxquotes everywhere if you're not familiar with the language, but at least that has the pretense of being a science which needs strict language. 21st century feminist/gay/whatever language seems to be a sad mimicry of that. If you read the E/N feminism thread everyone knows what privilege, __ supremacy, male gaze, and whatever are but only because there's a general consensus not to question or define them and chase people out with "it's not my job to educate you." Anyway, I don't really care, those ideologies are dead ends. It's just funny to see someone like MM get hoisted on his own petard.
You're problematic! You're problematic! The whole forum is problematic!
"it's not my job to educate you" is a loathsome thing to say
when was the last time mm even posted here

innsmouthful posted:

when was the last time mm even posted here

who care

wasn't long ago enough
[account deactivated]
rape.
[account deactivated]
why does maggotmaster consider it such a struggle to, in his words, not be a sociopath
thread theme music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWQeXCyl58

why does maggotmaster consider it such a struggle to, in his words, not be a sociopath

check your empathotypical privilege

Ignorance is strength
- "Maggie"
'Too bigoted for LF, too unfunny for Rhizzone, Tank club wanders the ash wastes, discredited, reduced to a joke, and yet, gnawing at themselves in blind hate of the "social justice warriors". One day, when the stars are right, they'll be able to be taken seriously when they give uninformed hick opinions about the third world again. '

love you too, mm