discipline posted:

thats a sick haircut

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

tpaine posted:

just fyi if you can watch this episode it has probably the best ending to any story ever told. the whole episode is them coming across the pipe at a construction site, and butthead tries to climb up in it and gets stuck. at the end he's rescued by the fire department and taken to the hospital. all the rescue vehicles leave and beavis just stands there for a minute and says "heh heh, pipe" and then climbs up and gets stuck the same way butthead did.

that happened in the copy machine episode too, where beavis gets his ass stuck in the machine by making photocopies of his ass and falling through the glass

discipline posted:

I dated keanu reeves for about 6 weeks once

discipline posted:

omg

this is how im gonna sit from now on, its time to bring back power sitting

why did u dump keanu anyway, hes marxist right?
trot
hot to trot
discipline quit objectifying men it's demeaning and gross

peepaw posted:

DeathgodFranklin posted:

1) Positive portrayal of people of color This is something that most shows fail at miserably. Your average show is populated by a mostly white cast with the occasional token minority. Not so with Grey's Anatomy. Grey's features a diverse cast free from racial stereotypes and tokenism. The characters on the show are all hard-working, intelligent, compassionate, beings. This might not seem that special until you turn on an average evening television program. Yes, it's that racist.

2)Positive portrayal of This is another biggie. Gay characters on tv are nothing new, but almost all of them are portrayed as the stereotypical trendy gay white male. You'll be hard pressed to find a show that breaks this mold, and even more hard pressed to find a show that features lesbians as main characters. Arizona Robbins and Callie Torres are also arguably the most stable couple on the show. They work out their problems like mature, loving adults, and they don't bail during hard times. In addition to having a stable relationship, they are also great parents. They successfully balance full time work with providing a nurturing environment for their child This brings me to my next point.

3) In Grey's, it is ok for mothers to work full time There are no stay-at-home in this drama. Instead you have dedicated parents who work doing the jobs they love while raising children. Everyone helps each other out when it comes to childcare, and they make it work extraordinarily well. Emergency surgery at 3am? No problem, someone's got you covered.

4) Abortion is not subject, and is treated as a right Several characters have abortions on the show, and it's always positively reinforced as a fundamental right. The one time a male character throws a fit over his wife having an abortion, he is portrayed as an ass. Grey's also highlights the difficulties of the adoption process. Adoption is often treated as an equal alternative to abortion, and Grey's shows this just isn't the case. I can't think of any other show that does this.

5) It highlights the various problems afflicting American medical care Grey's doesn't shy away from the tough issues. It's made clear that poor people will die without medical insurance, and that this actually happens. Seattle Grace hospital eventually opens a free clinic, and this highlights the inadequacy of basic and preventative care for disadvantaged people. Grey's also delves into the problems faced by the elderly on a daily basis as well as the difficulties immigrants face in the American medical system.

haha why did you do it like the Hot New Progressive Features on the back of a video game box

Activision presents Call of Duty: Humane Warfareâ„¢, featuring:

-Eight Brand New Levels Spanning Afghanistan, Darfur, Syria, Libya and Other Hotspots in Dire Need of Humanitarian Aid

-Largest Arsenal in Call of Duty History, Including Twelve Assault Rifles, Six Shotguns, and Three Light Machine Guns That You Can Only Shoot After The Enemy Shoots First

-Revamped Multiplayer Experience: No Deathmatches Initiated Prior to Authorization by UN Security Council

-Customizable Sexuality AND Gender

-No Torture 'Load Times'--Simply Fire Away With a Predator Missile!

discipline posted:

I've never seen point break but I dated keanu reeves for about 6 weeks once

lmao

new marxist show on fox

ilmdge posted:

new marxist show on fox

except the purge does not take place

i am stupid

Edited by raptornomics ()