fuk yo life.

bnw you know what, that michael bolton/kid cudi song is stuck in my head. is it good or not?
hell yea!! rap thread!!! this is my shit son! MY SHIT!

i flipped open my man's laptop set my destination for the 'zzzZZzone saw this shit (my shit!) an i rushed over to post as fast as i could!!! RAP THREAD RAP THREAD RAP THREAD

COME ON EVERY ONE

RAP THREAD RAP THREAD RAP THREAD RAP THREAD

beast coast....beast coast....BEAAAST COAAAAAST

BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST COAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

enayeneh posted:

spent the day on my new york shit. HEY LAAAAAADIIIIIES:

NOW HOLD UP U DONT DO DRUGS I SMOKE MOTHERFUCKER I LEAN DAWG

5 HITS LIL NIGGA YEA I TRIP HARD BEAST COAST OUT HERE NIGGA RAISE THE BAR

SariBari posted:

enayeneh posted:

spent the day on my new york shit. HEY LAAAAAADIIIIIES:

yeeaaaahhh

like when kendrick came up i started on my west coast thing again but recently the underachievers and etc have reignited my passion for that beast coast (beeaaaast coooaast!!) flavor

SHIT IS JUST RAW SON

b n dubs showed me this thing too:

WHICH EVERYONE WHO LIKES RAP NEEDS TO LISTEN TO. SHIT GOES HARD! RAW AS FUCK

again all props 2 bee dubs

enayeneh posted:

yeeaaaahhh

like when kendrick came up i started on my west coast thing again but recently

sames here. but if i got's to pick a coast? i gots to pick the gulf, i live down there, so don't, go there. i'm so happy that lean has infiltrated any and everything. lemme get you some more of that good-good, BABY GURH

https://soundcloud.com/djfinessenyc/b-i-g-over-premier

aw shit son u got me on that biggie shit now

gulf coast is cool!! all coasts!! like, as u said, if i had to choose, i'd have to go w/that dirty south and midwest shit! rep it 4 lyfe~

but all coasts must be appreciated as i am not trying to throw down on some gangsta shit here and start a zone feud. we cannot afford to lose anyone else to these vicious rap feuds! their blood will not be on my hands!!

"Yeah, we're called Beast Coast, but fuck the U.S.A
We turn to the globe" - Karl Marx

enayeneh posted:

aw shit son u got me on that biggie shit now

its the best driving mix, cleaning the house mix, being rude at a party mix. anything.

enayeneh posted:

but all coasts must be appreciated as i am not trying to throw down on some gangsta shit here and start a zone feud. we cannot afford to lose anyone else to these vicious rap feuds! their blood will not be on my hands!!

"Yeah, we're called Beast Coast, but fuck the U.S.A
We turn to the globe" - Karl Marx

Purple salute *raises chalice*

fuck you
ive been listening solely to asap rocky recently after getting tired of some other people and im getting to the point where im only listening to his non-mainstream stuff and even that is getting boring

any similar recommendations? too unique for me to find anything even close

2 chainz is ok too i guess

but he kinda sounds like a dumbass lol
u niggaz extra krispy
i dont understand
he's saying your shit stinks and you're out of touch
this is what i been feeling lately

danny brown is the hardest out imo. im also on a real big ugk and clipse kick right now

DrMortezaMohit posted:

any similar recommendations? too unique for me to find anything even close

the weird side of a$ap mob has always been pretty overt swaggerjacking of real weirdos who arent as pretty & cant afford $900 raf simons sneakers

the guy headbanging on the roof lol

animedad posted:

the guy headbanging on the roof lol

wow

how do you all find this stuff

finding someone with good taste and following those links podna
the immortal words of chairman mao tse-tung echo across the globe: "women hold up half the sky." in the spirit of our great helmsman, lets take a moment to recognize the contributions of the ladies of CHIRAQ DRILLINOIS

blinkandwheeze posted:

the immortal words of chairman mao tse-tung echo across the globe: "women hold up half the sky

thx for that antwon.
music to pack boxes to:

let's talk for a second about tommy wright iii, and, his daughter https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=602009649824300&l=a62e0f7ccc
the other day i was in popeye's on delancey after work and a$ap nast and some other dude were in there and they kept mean mugging me because my rap game burzum gunplay shirt and new SPURS hat were more fresh than their gear. any ways they all suck p bad at rap
last i heard, y'all niggas was having sex... WITH THE SAME SEX!?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the other day i was in popeye's on delancey after work and a$ap nast and some other dude were in there and they kept mean mugging me because my rap game burzum gunplay shirt and new SPURS hat were more fresh than their gear. any ways they all suck p bad at rap

\
did you spit some spanish heat at those wanksters and then ride off ringing your bicycle bell

what do you guys think of the new kanye west album 'yeezus'?

like half the beats are produced by daft punk or some shit. there's also a rza beat on there. also it sounds like kanye is consciously addressing a lot of relevant social, political, and economical issues.