I got raped a couple of times, but no big deal.
Yknow i just love the hubris of being around a whole villageload of villagers in the middle of nowhere, and refusing to do anything they say and then spraying all of them with bear spray, which is pepper spray that can drive off a bear. Even klaus kinski knew better than to use bear spray. Herzog herzog herzog.
&Heres what herzog say in Burden of dreams about his first attempt to shoot Fitzcarraldo, fuking, HERZOG!!!!!!!!!!

The rumors that were spread against us, for example, said that we would dig a canal between the two river systems, and leave the community as an island, which would dry out. And they spread rumors we would slaughter them and take the grease out of their bodies and cook the grease, that we would rape their women, and that we would do any kind of harm to them. There were other rumors by the press that we were smuggling arms, that while we were shooting we destroyed their fields - but we are not shooting yet. There were rumors that on our demand four Indians were arrested who were in opposition against us, which is a blatant lie, and it can be checked easily, not even their Council maintains that anymore. And then there were some agitators here, even from Germany, two guys came here eight days ago, and they brought a lot of photos from concentration camps, with piles of bodies, and they had other photos of a tribe - I don't know yet which one - and claimed it was my fault that this tribe was extinguished and wiped out.

We are necessary as an enemy that can be beaten, because they will not dare to attack the military camps, will not dare to attack the petrol companies, but since we are small we may be the losers

My name is Jennifer Lynne Wolfrom. I am a US citizen, a resident of the state of Wyoming, currently visiting Cuzco, Peru and the surrounding areas and I am a victim of an act of extreme violence towards myself, my brother (Joseph Palmer Wolfrom III), and
Klaus Kinski had an incestuous relationship with his daughter.
thats nothin, ive been havin' an incestuous relationship with myself goin' on 18 years, *drum hit*
some people raised in the thread that if you tried that somewhere in idaho you would be killed straight up. which is definitely true lol.
yeah i was thinking that there's plenty of places around here where that scenario would've played out much darker... Let's find out what Cranky Kelso Thinks!

Second monitor is a good idea. Breaking up with your girlfriend over a video game? Questionable.

You CAN date someone and play EVE. I juggle spaceships, grad school, and a lady friend and get a hefty 3 hours of sleep a night.

More recent entries

Click the links on the more recent entries. I recommend "Getting worked iup over bin laden a dead issue"
[account deactivated]
*drum hit*

babyhueypnewton posted:

damn they got a lot of money. also that lady who wants to write about sexism in games got like 150k. i think im gonna start a blog and make some stupid shit up that appeals to liberal sensibilities and get mad rich. also send me pants

It's a bunch of bullshit is what it is

is that the mde guy,. wheres he been.
[account deactivated]
children of the middle class who chose lives of poverty should be commended for doing their part to promote social mobility

discipline posted:

I'm a stupid american and I deserve the long life of poverty, crippling loneliness and shame that is staring me down like a shark because I made stupid decisions and am 100% at fault

u live in new york, theres still time to marry a stock broker and become a jewish princess

aerdil posted:

discipline posted:

I'm a stupid american and I deserve the long life of poverty, crippling loneliness and shame that is staring me down like a shark because I made stupid decisions and am 100% at fault

u live in new york, theres still time to marry a stock broker and become a jewish princess

I think the irony of her sticking her head in an idyllic, bourgeois gas-oven reproduction would be too much.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

my grandparents were first generation americans who grew up in the copper mining camps of montana and in the tenements of chicago. my parents were both incredibly lucky to strike it rich in their early 30s. they spent all their money very unwisely and by the time I was 12 I was living in a single-parent home the size of a trailer. I got my first job when I was 15 and have never been unemployed for longer than 6 months since then, if you don't count "student" as an occupation. I was raised to think that a good education was the best way ahead in life. I have a lot of debt, no health insurance and my mother won't be able to retire unless I start making a lot of money. she once made a lot of money but now is an adjunct professor and makes 40k a year. that is my class background.

Now listen here

Spoiler!

GOT it??!

girl, let's not fight. we've got so much love that sometimes it comes out the wrong way.

let's listen to kelly clarkson:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

my grandparents were first generation americans who grew up in the copper mining camps of montana and in the tenements of chicago. my parents were both incredibly lucky to strike it rich in their early 30s. they spent all their money very unwisely and by the time I was 12 I was living in a single-parent home the size of a trailer. I got my first job when I was 15 and have never been unemployed for longer than 6 months since then, if you don't count "student" as an occupation. I was raised to think that a good education was the best way ahead in life. I have a lot of debt, no health insurance and my mother won't be able to retire unless I start making a lot of money. she once made a lot of money but now is an adjunct professor and makes 40k a year. that is my class background.

cool

My family still collects rents off land appropriated from the indians before 1836

white privilege is cool
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

i grew up on welfare in a single parent home. i've never been unemployed since age 14, and continued to work even when I was a full time student. now i make a lot of money and continue to enjoy laconicposting on the internet about communism, popular movies, goatse, the literary output of john christy, seinfeld references, final fantasy 7 and cat youtubes with an elite cabal of like-minded revolutionary guerillas. i cook well and lift regularly. im an oldest child and a scorpio ESTJ. i drink a lot of alcohol and enjoy doing so. i have cadillac health insurance. my parents are dead. i hate anime, dubstep, videogames and analytic philosophy. im tall with dark hair and blue eyes. I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um a UIC girl I met in Grant Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Chocolate America. I defriended Chocolate America. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.

chillin' in the cellar
mom doesn't know im here
secret basement dweller
scam whore when the coast is clear
does anyone want to know my class backround and then come kill me? please come kill me

discipline posted:

Noice.

discipline posted:

wheres the part about keanu

Crow posted:

stay in your own country! mind your own business.

Get_A_Job

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i never even knew what this thread was about

[account deactivated]
discipline, just a reminder that i need my orderly privileges restored in IFAP

get better soon.
Welcome back, congratulations on your rehabilitation.