what is the arabic word that is unclear, goatstein?
everyone knows that is islam is made-up junk so why dwell on it.
maybe we can be more understanding and think that the problem is really that there is no real appeals or amendment process. like let's assume that mohammed and moses really did talk to god and he laid down the law. that was a singular event. in mortal law we can adapt to changing times. so yeah maybe god really did talk to mohammed and tell him that its wrong for people to fuck dogs or whatever, but what about in the future when guys are going 'i know it's wrong to fuck my dog but what about this sapient genderless dog/human hybrid who is telepathically connected to my consciousness and also mostly robot by volume' and the future's islamic beard draculas have to pretend that they have found an answer in a book written before the discovery of wiping
goat when someone says they think they have special knowledge of magic you don't go pfft those spells don't seem legit you just smile and nod and then go back to doing cool things like banging broads

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what is the arabic word that is unclear, goatstein?

idk, im just repeating what that guy said.

so a guy said something, and that means that the quran is unclear? how many third eorld muslims, besides that one guy because he obviously has, do you think have read the quran?
i assume the ancient head slytherins in saudi arabia, iran, egypt and so on have, and they seem to have a different opinion on, for example, Homo Death, than you. lack of clarity is the generous interpretation
anything can be twisted towards personal ends, especially powerful, symbolic language cherrypicked from any sort of cohesive context. anything. that's like the definition of evil. go complain about troops, your pathological need to attack human decency is showing. *whips you with a stick* GiT!! Fucken varmint !

Goethestein posted:

i assume the ancient head slytherins in saudi arabia, iran, egypt and so on have, and they seem to have a different opinion on, for example, Homo Death, than you. lack of clarity is the generous interpretation

theres only one head o f slytherin unless you count prefects which would be complete BULLSHIT is that what youre doing goatsteine ahaha your idiocy nows no bounds

seriously. get a fucking clue goatstein
durr i remain completely ignorant of basci principles of the potterverse but heres my take on a decades long conflict which not even sectretary of state and prominent femenist hilary clinton could solve. put me on ignore

Crow posted:

anything can be twisted towards personal ends, especially powerful, symbolic language cherrypicked from any sort of cohesive context. anything. that's like the definition of evil. go complain about troops, your pathological need to attack human decency is showing. *whips you with a stick* GiT!! Fucken varmint !

nope. modern legal language is designed to prevent exactly that, and while fallible, it is superior to "if a man steals, thou shalt nick his hand (note how i have not defined "man," steal," or "nick" even though that would take at most three additional sentences. these are cut to make room for the witchcraft section)" - god

corey posted:

durr i remain completely ignorant of basci principles of the potterverse but heres my take on a decades long conflict which not even sectretary of state and prominent femenist hilary clinton could solve. put me on ignore

I Guarantee I kNow More About Wizards Than You.

Goethestein posted:

nope. modern legal language is designed to prevent exactly that, and while fallible, it is superior to "if a man steals, thou shalt nick his hand (note how i have not defined "man," steal," or "nick" even though that would take at most three additional sentences. these are cut to make room for the witchcraft section)" - god

wow this 7th century desert weirdo really didn't cross the t's and dot the i's in this fantasy scroll he dreamed up - possible contradiction?

hes owning all the quran strict constructionists on this forum and you cant stop him
goatstene pushes all the mohammedians heads into the pages of the quran and makes kissy noises. ahahaaha why dont you just mary the stupid book idiots. Now to suggest that trans are all mentally ill and ponder my fucken weiird shaped head. Haha

corey posted:

goatstene pushes all the mohammedians heads into the pages of the quran and makes kissy noises. ahahaaha why dont you just mary the stupid book idiots. Now to suggest that trans are all mentally ill and ponder my fucken weiird shaped head. Haha

ppl r so mean to me....

Goethestein posted:

ppl r so mean to me....

stare into the abyss and.. no thats not but you reap what you.. no its when you lie down with except that doesn't really

[account deactivated]
I also find it amusing that you speak of me doing damage to islam when you've strolled in here from a cite filled with trolls who foster all types of chauvinism in the name of radical thought.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

lol goatstein is an antisemite

In today's fast-paced world, you can't afford NOT to be antisemitic!

someone should kill all the jews

-me

Goethestein posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
walks beside me
walks on by-y-y-y-y
please stop being contrarian khamsek.
Okay so say in this situation you are a landlord who receives a complaint from the tenant that because of the bathroom on the otherside of the house that their kids use, the wife is sick, because that bathroom had water going under the tub and all around mold growing in the drywall and through water under the tub liner.

The tenants dont really want to move because the house is really close to the school but they have also claimed that the wife has been sick for a year and a half since they moved in. We've had people suggest that the tub needs to be removed (900) and the bathroom retiled (1400) these are absurd prices and we were in the process of looking for more quotes when they called us again and said its a health issue and started attacking us like we are at fault.

So the landlord said he's going to ask them to leave, or call the health department on the house if they don't, and has offered to pay for their rent costs (for three months, thats when their contract ends) and to help them find a new place to rent.

Also its very unlikely shes sick because of the mold, but is this the write way to go about things?

As a landlord in Florida are you legally obligated to fix health issues or do you also have the option of telling the tenants to leave and find another place while absolving them of any future rent payments they may have owed?

What should we put in writing? The landlord is telling me to write a letter saying because of 'health issues they claim' we are asking them to leave and offering to pay for the rest of their contracts rent expenses and pay for three months rent at their new place. Is any of this wise at all?

This is in Florida by the way. Her bronchitis or asthma or whatever probably stems from allergies because they moved here from New England and have like three-four dogs, a parrot, and a bunch of lizards and shit.

What else can we do to be legally responsible besides hire a lawyer?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

what, in the everloving FUCK, is"modern law" lmao

law written in the last 1000 years is a good starter

modern antisemtism is cool because it's a subset of wealthy white people using an anachronism to shield them from people criticizing them for their privlege

wasted posted:

Okay so say in this situation you are a landlord who receives a complaint from the tenant that because of the bathroom on the otherside of the house that their kids use, the wife is sick, because that bathroom had water going under the tub and all around mold growing in the drywall and through water under the tub liner.

The tenants dont really want to move because the house is really close to the school but they have also claimed that the wife has been sick for a year and a half since they moved in. We've had people suggest that the tub needs to be removed (900) and the bathroom retiled (1400) these are absurd prices and we were in the process of looking for more quotes when they called us again and said its a health issue and started attacking us like we are at fault.

So the landlord said he's going to ask them to leave, or call the health department on the house if they don't, and has offered to pay for their rent costs (for three months, thats when their contract ends) and to help them find a new place to rent.

Also its very unlikely shes sick because of the mold, but is this the write way to go about things?

As a landlord in Florida are you legally obligated to fix health issues or do you also have the option of telling the tenants to leave and find another place while absolving them of any future rent payments they may have owed?

What should we put in writing? The landlord is telling me to write a letter saying because of 'health issues they claim' we are asking them to leave and offering to pay for the rest of their contracts rent expenses and pay for three months rent at their new place. Is any of this wise at all?

This is in Florida by the way. Her bronchitis or asthma or whatever probably stems from allergies because they moved here from New England and have like three-four dogs, a parrot, and a bunch of lizards and shit.

What else can we do to be legally responsible besides hire a lawyer?

What did the child molester rabbi say to the kid? "Hey little boy, wanna buy some candy?"