i'm not buying the dignity bit at all. believing in a sky wizard is degrading.
well, that makes the point only more pressing.
remember when pomo theism apologists will be like "you're misrepresenting the argument, nobody thinks of god as some kind of infinite intelligence who deliberately created the universe and takes an active interest by answering prayers and so on"

Goethestein posted:

remember when pomo theism apologists will be like "you're misrepresenting the argument, nobody thinks of god as some kind of infinite intelligence who deliberately created the universe and takes an active interest by answering prayers and so on"

yeah i agree religion is garbage

what if it made you happy

gyrofry posted:

what if it made you happy

it's not the authentic sort of happiness that you get from reading a book by richard dawkins.

scientology runs a number of religious groups in american prisons.
SEEMS THEY GET PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE UNDER A LEFTIST SYSSTEM WHEN THEY GET TO WORK IN CHAIN GANGS, BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. I SEE THEM ON MY WAY HOME FROM THE BEACH

Get_A_Job posted:

SEEMS THEY GET PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE UNDER A LEFTIST SYSSTEM WHEN THEY GET TO WORK IN CHAIN GANGS, BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. I SEE THEM ON MY WAY HOME FROM THE BEACH

hi get_a_job

wat
HEY WHATSUP MAN, DID U GET A JOB YET?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hahahaha that has to be joke
[account deactivated]
richard dawkins gave a science prize to bill maher, a man who denies germ theory
i just put up a facebook thing with that image saying people who like dick dawkins are idiots and racists. even odds one person is like 'stop trolling' or it just gets totally ignored

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i just put up a facebook thing with that image saying people who like dick dawkins are idiots and racists. even odds one person is like 'stop trolling' or it just gets totally ignored

actually, i can pick and choose what i like about people and their faiths, just like muslims pick and choose what counts as islam.

SovietFriends posted:

I don't know how different the experience is in the USA where you might have more political structures for post prison life especially among non white communities.

the only real post-prison support that exists for ex-cons comes from gangs, especially in non-white communities. poor whites aren't immune to this either. white nationalist groups have been on the rise here in the us, but that's no surprise and it's certainly not unique to the us

babyhueypnewton posted:

1st world chauvinist crypto-trotskkkyists have no interest in the revolutionary potential of the afrikkkan prison slave population

unfortunately this seems to be the case, along with the heavy censorship mentioned in the article crow posted

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

you mean like with all your other facebook posts?

tpaine posted:

richard dawkins said nigger

Reminder that Richard Dawkins was born to while colonialist parents in Kenya,

mercury is murder.
I don't see why you'd want to introduce these poor people to marxist nonsense, no need to further confuse them with false teachings.

Instead, we ought to take a page from the Laws and have groups of older men meet with them on a regular basis to discuss moral tenets. Then, when all is said and done, the elderly can decide whether to release the prisoner or execute him.
thats called the supreme court mate
while the little red book may get you stuck in the memory hole after youre already IN federal prison, the quran will get you sent there in the first place! Allahu akbar