Here I am back again and still no jobs? I guess Rush was right.
actually dead ken got a job.

i'll get a job if you want me to. you seem pretty into that.
DID ANYONE EXPLAIN COMMUNISM YET? GUESS IT'S BACK TO THE FIRING RANGE
I KNOW HOW YOU LIBS LOVE GUNS
Get_A_Job_OP
how many jobs am i expected to get?

TG posted:

how many jobs am i expected to get?

i got a job today, thanks to your inspiration, poster GET_A_JOB. thanks.

Hitler posted:

i got a job today, thanks to your inspiration, poster GET_A_JOB. thanks.

what sorta job is it, 18

IVE_GOT_JOB
JOIN_AN_ORGANIZATION
first as tragedy, then as farce
[account deactivated]
best part of a job is all the coworkers sleepin' around w/ each other; what are y'alls favorite parts of work
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

best part of a job is all the coworkers sleepin' around w/ each other; what are y'alls favorite parts of work

my favourite part is the challenge in running a socially responsible hedge fund with bleeding edge technologies.

i work full time when i want to. its kool. jobs are awesome i get to be outside all day n get drunk
[account deactivated]
otoh i make ~200 bux a day and i spend like 30-50 of it on beer. FUK.
[account deactivated]
i get it bc u make 10 bux a day
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

the dignity of white collar labour

i ain't got a job op, the job got me

*drinks*
[account deactivated]
My dream is to work 3 or 4 long shifts per week and flip employment the bird for the remaining 3 or 4 days. Jesus that would own. So sick of this five or six hours every single day bs.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it's closing time, and a well-known fact is that life is short

impper posted a limonov quote a long time ago that I really liked. it would be very appropriate here

"Faster, faster, while there's still time, and fan whatever delirium or fire there is in you; it's unimportant what it is, only that you do it while there's still time-I advise you too, reader. Before your meeting with chaos, before your sunny vacation is over and it's back to nothingness."

[account deactivated]
i've been trying to think of a job where i can work independently as a freelancer and sort of grind out work for a few hours here and there over a long period of time, receiving feedback and money periodically, where i can work from home or cheap shared office space, where the work is something broadly economic/financial/policy, where i can do self-study towards it but still be on a reasonable path, and where i earn enough money over the next few years to stop depending on my parents.

and i mean i don't mind working hard or even like more than 40 hours spread across a full week (eventually), it's just that i need to be able to structure myself instead of being a normal employee or something. which would probably mean filling some sort of very niche area in a field or something. and i know that might sound too good to be true but there are lots of resources in my area for people who do this sort of thing, and i might be able to work it into a semi-job-like thing for purposes of disability programs and shit. i don't mind having to train up for something as long as i could do it within a year or two and it was something i could start working on in the next few months.
[account deactivated]
i used to have a job then i lost it

HenryKrinkle posted:

i used to have a job then i lost it

monetize and gawkerize your webpage.

i am actually over-employed at the moment with like 3ish jobs and only need to do 1 to make ends meet. you can do some of my work for me for some of the pay.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i've been trying to think of a job where i can work independently as a freelancer and sort of grind out work for a few hours here and there over a long period of time, receiving feedback and money periodically, where i can work from home or cheap shared office space, where the work is something broadly economic/financial/policy, where i can do self-study towards it but still be on a reasonable path, and where i earn enough money over the next few years to stop depending on my parents.

and i mean i don't mind working hard or even like more than 40 hours spread across a full week (eventually), it's just that i need to be able to structure myself instead of being a normal employee or something. which would probably mean filling some sort of very niche area in a field or something. and i know that might sound too good to be true but there are lots of resources in my area for people who do this sort of thing, and i might be able to work it into a semi-job-like thing for purposes of disability programs and shit. i don't mind having to train up for something as long as i could do it within a year or two and it was something i could start working on in the next few months.

become a pro gamer