http://www.okcupid.com/profile/InfinityFace
its not me
it's not me i disable my okcupid
i think it's notcatfish
its probably Big Keven, op
not me. machiavelli, what a fag. cormac mccarthy.
must be joel
okcupid.com/profile/joel
Keven would never stoop so low as to live in Chicago.
[account deactivated]
Its a lame individual.
not me i already met my wife on okcupid
me too, she wasnt bad

gyrofry posted:

me too, she wasnt bad

take sherman's wife, please ~! shermanstank

happy valentines day rhizzone
fringus & everybody:
i love okcupid and valentine's day. i bought my wife a secondhand copy of guitar hero 4. she bought me nothing. also she's on her period
[account deactivated]
forget minstrel cycles, I'm all about troubadours myself
i realize that looks a lot like i'm complaining again but i'm actually fine with not-receiving-expensive-material-items and in fact have realized that not being strangled in these difficult times is a gift beyond price. my marriage is pretty good atm i only ever post about her to complain as i'd rather not do it irl to people as i don't want anyone who will actually meet her to judge her based on my one sided testimony. i'm very sorry about your pain and difficulties discipline
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

thanks for keeping us up to speed on your wife's menstrual cycle. Here is an update on mine: second day, not much blood yet but growing sharp throbbing pains in my lower pelvic region. was very emotional the last few days, wondering if this portends a spike in hormones that will suddenly hobble me physically at work with severe, blinding pain. considering taking another painkiller, but since I'm making a lot of calls today I don't want to take typo much, since I get chatty on opiates. tomorrow I may wake up in a puddle of my own blood. tell us more about your wife, her moods, if blood is coming out from her vagina, also the state of your marriage. Thanks in advance.

check your privilege

www.bangwithfriends.com

discipline posted:

tomorrow I may wake up in a puddle of my own blood

tomorrow i may wake up in a puddle of my own blood, too, but only if valentine's day went better than expected.

but since I'm making a lot of calls today I don't want to take typo much
but since I'm making a lot of calls today I don't want to take typo much

xipe posted:

www.bangwithfriends.com

this should be it's own thread

also

germ joey can you add this type of feature to the rye zone, then watch the forum implode?

everyone on this forum i want to have sex with has already gotten several pms, trust me.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

everyone on this forum i want to have sex with has already gotten several pms, trust me.

oh... okay.

my getfiscal, who lives in Canada

discipline posted:

thanks for keeping us up to speed on your wife's menstrual cycle. Here is an update on mine: second day, not much blood yet but growing sharp throbbing pains in my lower pelvic region. was very emotional the last few days, wondering if this portends a spike in hormones that will suddenly hobble me physically at work with severe, blinding pain. considering taking another painkiller, but since I'm making a lot of calls today I don't want to take typo much, since I get chatty on opiates. tomorrow I may wake up in a puddle of my own blood. tell us more about your wife, her moods, if blood is coming out from her vagina, also the state of your marriage. Thanks in advance.

sorry about your uterus problems, my sympathies. besides the pain, waking up in a puddle of blood is always fun. that feeling of moisture you get that has travelled up the crack of your ass upon waking up, staining yet another pair of underwear and pjs always makes my mornings. time to break out the period panties!

love, heartbreak, and bloodshed itt. it's brutal folks

seriously can we get some trigger warnings up in this bitch
ladies if you post with another woman long enough do your menstrual cycles sync up?
jk there have never been two female posters on one single internet forum before
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

jk there have never been two female posters on one single internet forum before