no text
the SLA was a false flag front

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2009/03/late-breaking-news-on-sla.html
how come so many vapids in the 80s wanted to suckle on his wenor

mongosteen posted:

well, evolutionary psychology tells us....

mongosteen posted:

because he was on geraldo

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I
can't tuck my shirt in right

That's the proper way to tuck in a shirt now. Jesus fuck, do you even pay attention to Men's fashion? Look here, Chuckletits, I'll explain "it" real slow -- how to wear a Man's Tee for a real slow unsophisticated Manatee looking motherbitch, that is. Alright, listen up peevus, I'm only going to explain this once: In the second decade of the 2000s, you want to give the impression of indifference and apathy, while still showcasing your unique individual brand and fashion sense. This is where tucking the front of your shirt comes in: It forms a Power V, highlighting the crotchal region and subconsciously hypersexualizing the wearer in the presence of Females (other men in your 'special' case) while still giving off the air of apathy and indifference that's necessary in post modernism. Right -- Got it now, dingus?

For the next fashion lesson, I could give an instructional on properly wearing hats like a masculine gentlemen, to replace what currently sits betwixt your ears (Asses). I could... But, I won't. Fuck along now, Asses for hats.

AmericanNazbro posted:

tpaine posted:

I
can't tuck my shirt in right

That's the proper way to tuck in a shirt now. Jesus fuck, do you even pay attention to Men's fashion? Look here, Chuckletits, I'll explain "it" real slow -- how to wear a Man's Tee for a real slow unsophisticated Manatee looking motherbitch, that is. Alright, listen up peevus, I'm only going to explain this once: In the second decade of the 2000s, you want to give the impression of indifference and apathy, while still showcasing your unique individual brand and fashion sense. This is where tucking the front of your shirt comes in: It forms a Power V, highlighting the crotchal region and subconsciously hypersexualizing the wearer in the presence of Females (other men in your 'special' case) while still giving off the air of apathy and indifference that's necessary in post modernism. Right -- Got it now, dingus?

For the next fashion lesson, I could give an instructional on properly wearing hats like a masculine gentlemen, to replace what currently sits betwixt your ears (Asses). I could... But, I won't. Fuck along now, Asses for hats.

lol

[account deactivated]