Seriously Park Gyeun-He is a piece of shit, but first female president!!1
[account deactivated]
Neo-liberalism, collaboration with American and Japanese imperialism, and austerity are very 'Gangnam Style'

tpaine posted:

what is gangnam style, i never heard of it

It is a type of double breasted suit jacket, I believe.

tpaine posted:

what is gangnam style, i never heard of it

lol you can tell some irl koreans wrote the intro to the wiki article on park chung-hee

One opinion is insisting that he was the pro-Japanese dictator and brought the downfall of the economy. On the other hand, the other opinion is insisting that by Park's works The Republic of Korea could be successful. Usually grandparents generation (those lived during Park's period) supports Park for saving the country. But new generations whom they were taught or instigated that dictatorship is always wrong and wicked are against Park.

mongosteen posted:

lol you can tell some irl koreans wrote the intro to the wiki article on park chung-hee

One opinion is insisting that he was the pro-Japanese dictator and brought the downfall of the economy. On the other hand, the other opinion is insisting that by Park's works The Republic of Korea could be successful. Usually grandparents generation (those lived during Park's period) supports Park for saving the country. But new generations whom they were taught or instigated that dictatorship is always wrong and wicked are against Park.

+

that's not very Gangnam Style
how the mighty have fallen
It's completely normal to have the lower classes provide entertainment during events. I don't know to what extent I support having them playing such a visible role at important moments, but it isn't without precedent; it was common practice in certain citystates to have entertainers present and performing at gentlemanly functions like symposiums.
i m gangman style

DildoMalone posted:

i m gangman style

goongrats