*falls to knees crying and praying*
[account deactivated]
Damn thought this was that emannuel ordololi chick or whatever, not some fat actress
arent you in LA or something why are you here posting on your vacation lol
really wish capitalism would go back to oppressing brown and black people full-time so that it could leave our treasured cultural icons alone

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

not some fat actress

AmericanNazbro posted:

arent you in LA or something why are you here posting on your vacation lol

i got back like a week ago and posting with you clowns brings back memories of that Glorious Nation

Sorry I’m edgy I have to go to the dentist in 2 hours and I’m really not looking forward to it

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Sorry I’m edgy I have to go to the dentist in 2 hours and I’m really not looking forward to it

good luck. remember the dentist is more afraid of you than you are of them.

Actually emanuela is in new York at a precise location I am not at liberty to divulge. She is doing fine, she even keeps up on current events thanks to a subscription to the American conservative magazine which I procured for her.
and I think zhe goes by "drew" or something now so zhe would appreciate all of your respect, in that matter
Audrey Hepburn™ © 2013 Sean Hepburn Ferrer and Luca Dotti. All rights reserved. © Mars 2013
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

andrey hepburn was a nice lady and a good actress and very pretty, and now she's dead. food for thought?

"I CAN EAT THOUGHTS NOW?" marvels Tom.