Not really much else to say. How do we deal with counter-revolutionary scum who treat soviet values like ironic toys in their autistic shadow puppet theater?
ice axes
Very Carefully

StalinsBoyToy posted:

Not really much else to say. How do we deal with counter-revolutionary scum who treat soviet values like ironic toys in their autistic shadow puppet theater?

you don't 'deal' with them, you ignore it or you write more gaey shit on the internet that makes us all dumber. It's 2013, everything is up for grabs, history has been violated a million times over and nothing is sacred so you'd better get used to it.

Hilarious thread ideas:

How do radicals deal with (modern, banal pop culture thing)

(Current celebrity) is counter-revolutionary

Is (video game character) an anarcho-capitalist

HenryKrinkle posted:

Hilarious thread ideas:

How do radicals deal with ( modern, banal pop culture thing )

( Current celebrity ) is counter-revolutionary

Is ( video game character ) an anarcho-capitalist

fail

HenryKrinkle posted:

You'd have to go to WDDP for that.

First off, it's not a problem, motherfucker OP .

MarxUltor posted:

ice axes

i hope you dont mean this because ive put a LOT of time into radicalizing the brony community. there's obviously a lot of bronies and i noticed their numbers kept growing, but at the same time these people are outcasts and weirdos, which makes them good prey for subversive thought. the thing is i think a lot of them don't realize right away how in tune mlp and new sincerity are with communist thinking, that friendship and magic are inherent tenets of communism, and that, equally important for these people, communist symbols and aesthetics are a good fit within the visuals of the ponyverse (see the youtube video in the op). i think between the combined efforts of myself, Joseph Stallion, Rainmao Dash, and Beriaty, i've seen more people reached from within the brony community than i have anywhere else i've tried my hand at entryism. never forget that pink is a shade of red.

Publish this article to the front page:
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies
I think a critique of consumer capitalism that looks at bronys and other internet deviants could become fairly popular since semi-rich white kids becoming so entirely degenerate is quite striking.

Like it would be a pauperious theory but it might get some reddithead to think 'hm maybe a society so drained of meaning that thousands have accepted a Cartoon About Ponies as their sole moral motivator is bad.' and that would be a good first step!!!

edit: bronys make legitimate horsefuckers look better by comparision
BRONIES

HenryKrinkle posted:

Hilarious thread ideas:

How do radicals deal with (modern, banal pop culture thing)

(Current celebrity) is counter-revolutionary

if you don't consider the modern popular conception of communism as a failed, historical joke, something that's the object of scorn and mockery and ironic hipster humor, then it sounds like you are counter-revolutionary scum yourself.

MarxUltor posted:

ice axes

I was just thinkin about axes made of ice today... great stuff

Just fyi, everyone whose started adopting "gaey" or "ghey" as slang around here, it makes you look pathetic
That was my thing, i gave it to impper, and he mistreated it. It was never a slur. I shall now smother Thou in thy crib, young woman (Hat tip: Joel on the KJV)
[account deactivated]