i think the materials is included in the utilities or w/e like its one big thing
[account deactivated]
i looked at teach4palestine too but the volunteer materials for project hope looked really well put together and basically designed to discourage ppl interested in "volunteer tourism" iono
[account deactivated]
+they do a lot in the refugee camps i think?? which is My Thing
yer english. id like to do an arts thing too but i dont kno if theres much of a demadn for courses on like pre-70's nigerian highlife or giallo films lol
[account deactivated]
now i FEEL BAD
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
today i was going to make an omlette to get rid of my eggs before i left for my vacay on wednesday and i thought i had three and i actually had 5. so i was like meh... i could probably eat 5 if i tried. so i made a 5-egg omlette and started eating it and by the time i finish 3.5 eggs i was like... i've made a huge mistake.

getfiscal posted:

meh... i could probably eat 5 if i tried.

....catchphrase?

eat the eggs fringus
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

you should have hardboiled them, they last like 10 days in the shell

don't boss me around!!!!

if you rub eggs with mineral oil they can keep in a cool dry cupboard for like 9 months

jools posted:

if you rub eggs with mineral oil they can keep in a cool dry cupboard for like 9 months

wow are you shittin me, or is this real

d4ky posted:

jools posted:

wow are you shittin me, or is this real

yeah, though the pro way of doing it uses waterglass (sodium silicate)

if you google eggs water glass theres a shitload of stuff on it, mostly from survivalists lol

the oil thing apparently recreates the natural bloom that helps keep oxygen out

getfiscal posted:

today i was going to make an omlette to get rid of my eggs before i left for my vacay on wednesday and i thought i had three and i actually had 5. so i was like meh... i could probably eat 5 if i tried. so i made a 5-egg omlette and started eating it and by the time i finish 3.5 eggs i was like... i've made a huge mistake.

5 eggs is only 450 calories, so it was probably the 2lbs of cheese u put in it that stopped ya

eggs are... filling beyond their calorific content though...

jools posted:

eggs are... filling beyond their calorific content though...

not more so than other protein, try eating 350 calories of chicken breast. it's like over half a pound. i can pop in eggs like a snake though, so i may not be representative

if you cant eat 400g of fried chicken ban yourself irl
eggs don't go bad nearly as quickly as the hen-industrial kkkomplekkks would have you believe
i bet you can eat 50 eggs fringus

jools posted:

sounds like my wife's first pregnancy hey-hoo!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i bet discipline makes up arabic-sounding words to see if we're paying attention. she's like "you should go see the jawahilla in mallahifna" and probably a poster like deadken would be like "oh man, the 'hilla is a beautiful thing" but the joke would be on him

this is the only way i can even approximate speaking english

Meanwhile, in Egypt, the Harlem Shake has taken on a political dimension following the arrest of four students who stripped down to their underwear for their version of the dance.

Egyptian police said the students scandalized a middle class Cairo neighbourhood with their pelvis-thrusting dance in an apparent affront to Egypt's strict public indecency laws.

Channel 4 News recently broadcast interviews with some of those defying the law to stage subsequent performances.

"We're sending a message in a different way," said one young man in a Guy Fawkes mask, who expressed his discontent toward the governing Muslim Brotherhood.
if you're in the store and thinking of buying eggs you can spend the money on something else which is not gross and does not taste like a fart

littlegreenpills posted:

if you're in the store and thinking of buying eggs you can spend the money on something else which is not gross and does not taste like a fart

i need the protein for my bulking. gonna get even huger. all muscle.

try cat food. its like fifty cents a can

littlegreenpills posted:

try cat food. its like fifty cents a can

please don't group me in with poor people... seriously *shudders*

Crow posted:

@HouseofTPaine is owning the SHIT out of @NabiscoCorp #ATM. #Rhizzone will triumph against nabisco #cookiewar

Culturejamming ftw.

getfiscal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

i need the protein for my bulking. gonna get even huger. all muscle.

You live in the only place in north america that it's acceptable to eat horse meat. hit the stables and start horsin around brotha

horse meat is apparently pretty common in europe too
comedy is all about timing.

hey posted:

You live in the only place in north america that it's acceptable to eat horse meat. hit the stables and start horsin around brotha

let's get a "the knights that say neigh" sig crew up in this piece! horsemeat for life!

egg