random obvious comment: gillard looks nice in glasses.

This guy is tripping me out, not even TPaine's most perverse fantasies fantasies of Australia can match his madness
Tony Abot Unveils New Name for Department of Immigration in Event of Coalition Victory
havent we heard enough about IWC's trip to the states
croikey shes a beaut, bonza, throw a shrimp on the barbie, whatever else tpaine would post
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
glad my next prime minister has a mortgage like the rest of us true blues
[account deactivated]
so is this the new name for their program of exterminating aborigines or what
Stopped the Boats
God damn that dude got a BA in economics. Like I bet when Gillard has to draw supply and demand graphs doing prime minister stuff she doesn't even remember which line goes up and which one goes down, but Abbott can find the equilibrium with his eyes closed. Inelastic supply? He's got it covered. Elastic demand? Not a problem. As long as the issue can be reduced to a pair of intersecting lines he's all over it.
*boat nuzzles up to your apartment building at night, again, for the third time this week* someone has got to fucking stop these boats.

stegosaurus posted:

*boat nuzzles up to your apartment building at night, again, for the third time this week* someone has got to fucking stop these boats.

i went to bed last night and when i woke up the coffee shop next door had become a boat-mosque

Wake Up Austraylya

Do the boats ever leave once they're empty or do they just pile up in a pile? Who's on the boats anyway? What country are we talking about?
[account deactivated]
She just went up to the prime minister and stuck one of those big ass Bowie knifes in his stomach.
The real invasive species is australians
"oooh, look at me I'm a sailor, I have my own terms for directions like 'starboard' and 'leeward' because I'm too special to use left and right like a normal person!"
that one where he catches a hawk by smearing wallaby intestines all over himself is p cool imo
lmao that guy went to Africa last month and uploaded one video of himself catching a big rat, and then he's been silent ever since. I'm 90% certain he was gored to death by a warthog or manhandled a leopards cubs until it showed up and killed him
[account deactivated]
That guy is cool
its cool 2 b dead