I encourage antisemitism on this forum because I know it pisses off the WDDP jews who lurk. Here's me with other jews:

[account deactivated]
thread needs more Curb clips
jews r kewl and im sorry their nationalist teleology has come to an end
"It's a whole to do..."
i'm less likely to eat a girl out when there's a big ol' hairy bush in the way too, but i feel it's the same way the other way around too so eh i'm not just being chauvinistic; what do u guys think, particularly you, redfiesta?
O___O
tonight a hasid bought me a beer
Jews.

aerdil posted:

i'm less likely to eat a girl out when there's a big ol' hairy bush in the way too, but i feel it's the same way the other way around too so eh i'm not just being chauvinistic; what do u guys think, particularly you, redfiesta?

getting to your junk through all those folds of jeans is probably a bigger issue for the girl

Yeah, fostering a sense of civic community is definitely really lame and antithetical to the establishment of a mass working movement, thanks from opening my eyes!
A revolution where you can have fun is no revolution at all!

Red_Canadian posted:

Yeah, fostering a sense of civic community is definitely really lame and antithetical to the establishment of a mass working movement, thanks from opening my eyes!
A revolution where you can have fun is no revolution at all!

if i cant dance i dont want to be part of your revolution

Impper posted:

lol if you wouldnt kill all the jews

Impper.

anti-semitism is a jewish invention and like all jewish inventions must be done away with
Mods, can we make a goldmine specifically / just for / and to preserve impper's posts for the ages. Some good shit right here.

animedad posted:

you didnt see that Art show we saw this past weekend. youd go full Hitler too

what was it

"There was this buzz about tHE r H i z z o n E," he says. His wife adds: "Everyone who is like us posts on tHE r H i z z o n E. It's cheap and it's cool."

AmericanNazbro posted:

animedad posted:

what was it

butoh

deadken posted:

anti-semitism is a jewish invention and like all jewish inventions must be done away with

the more i read about jewish history & culture the more i want to forge a jewish identity and go on birthright and belong to something greater than my own heritage of singing about being beaten up by the english

is Red_Canadian actually Nihilist Canada

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

animedad posted:

what was it

butoh

That's japanese shit, you're mixing up japanese and jewish again, my dude

Crow posted:

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

animedad posted:

what was it

butoh

That's japanese shit, you're mixing up japanese and jewish again, my dude

it was jews doing butoh

kew jews doing kew butoh. joel had to flee the premises
Zionist: Remove joel from premises. arab genocide best day of my life, hahaha give back our land we will crush u like skul of child.

cleanhands posted:

deadken posted:

the more i read about jewish history & culture the more i want to forge a jewish identity and go on birthright and belong to something greater than my own heritage of singing about being beaten up by the english

i went on an israel tour it was lame. all this stuff about jewish heritage is zionist bullshit, post-shtetl anomie, judaism has never been about the past, its pure immanence

deadken posted:

cleanhands posted:

deadken posted:

i went on an israel tour it was lame. all this stuff about jewish heritage is zionist bullshit, post-shtetl anomie, judaism has never been about the past, its pure immanence

jerusalem will never be jewish until it is conquered by christians again

im nearing the end of jerusalem a biography and im finding the more i learn about what happens to it, the less i know about the place itself, its always been a cipher for sheikhs and generals to project their power, it has no identity.

the more interesting story therefore is the development of the idea of jerusalem as it evolved separately all over europe & the middle world
jews can flee to germany but we'll still islamize that country too so enjoy your weird liberal fantasy life while it lasts because dhimmitude is growing closer and closer.

cleanhands posted:

im nearing the end of jerusalem a biography and im finding the more i learn about what happens to it, the less i know about the place itself, its always been a cipher for sheikhs and generals to project their power, it has no identity.

the more interesting story therefore is the development of the idea of jerusalem as it evolved separately all over europe & the middle world

I would be really interested in that second story, lemme know if you find that book

aerdil posted:

this is a pretty interesting topic and all but i think i'm gonna hold off on forming an opinion until i hear what redfiesta thinks about all of this

I, uhh, I haven't thought deeply about it. Holocaust was bad though, that's for sure, heh... So what do you all think?

cleanhands posted:

i was born in jerusalem lol, its an interesting place. there's a really fascinating chapter in hollow land about how new developments in jerusalem have to be clad in jerusalem stone with this weird pomo ersatz architecture acting as a cipher for invented jewish tradition and existing jewish supremacism. like you go out into the w jerusalem suburbs and all these tower blocks are trying to look like the western wall, its an excellent example of history as an invention of the present

the old city was mostly torn down and rebuilt in this pseudo-biblical style, reclaiming a fabricated past.... this is what i mean when i say there's no such thing as jewish history, it had to be invented. from the torah to the talmud to marxism judaism has always been about dialectical progression, only when the state of israel arrived did all this heritage nonsense emerge. its impossible to be jewish after 1948
what about east jerusalem? how do they control movement, as well
i keep misreading this thread as [brony thread]

Crow posted:

what about east jerusalem? how do they control movement, as well

mostly east jerusalem is a lot like any other arab town in israel proper - a lot of half-finished houses slowly being built over a period of generations, decaying infrastructure, smart new jewish developments on all the surrounding hillsides, etc. there wasn't a formal system of movement restriction until the openly segregated bus lines at least, but as well as being full of soldiers the old city has a bunch of ultra-orthodox civilian types walking round with uzis. and the football gangs that occasionally beat up/lynch arab kids or w/e. there are plenty of palestinians in the old city (its got the dome of the rock after all) but its always made abundantly clear that This Is Not Your Turf

thats dope too though, theres ultimately no difference between invented traditions and 'tradition' (except in terms of aesthetics) so why youd be all hoppity about j-town not being authentic enough *makes the throwing up my hands face*
lol im not sayin anything about it not being 'authentic enough' im pointing out that this false authenticity has been made into a colonialist weapon
im just pushing ur buttons dude, i still have to read hollow land (loaded onto my kindle AND my phone, ready to read any time, any place)