is it unethical to have social relations, be they simple friendship, casual sex, or even an involved relationship with a tool of imperialist genocide? what about domestic agents of genocide, such as cops or prison guards?

is it more dehumanizing to engage in normative social interaction with these individuals than it is to reduce individuals to their participation in harmful social institutions, thereby ruling out social contact with them? if you're engaging in relations with a gay/lady/minority troop/cop/guard, is that less egregious than engaging in the same with individuals who have more agency in seeking stable careers outside of the most brutal institutions on earth? am i a fuckshit? hitler.

angelbutt_dollface posted:

is it unethical to have social relations, be they simple friendship, casual sex, or even an involved relationship with a tool of imperialist genocide? what about domestic agents of genocide, such as cops or prison guards?

is it more dehumanizing to engage in normative social interaction with these individuals than it is to reduce individuals to their participation in harmful social institutions, thereby ruling out social contact with them? if you're engaging in relations with a gay/lady/minority troop/cop/guard, is that less egregious than engaging in the same with individuals who have more agency in seeking stable careers outside of the most brutal institutions on earth? am i a fuckshit? hitler.

dehumanize yourself

check
recognize that their actions are indefensible and either avoid them or the subject, as applicable, the same you would with anyone else guilty of some horrifying but legal character defect such as virulent racism
its okay but only if ur drinking whiskey w/ them at the time
its easy, just dont have sex with anyone, ever, because it won't help you
what will help me deadken?
i dunno death maybe but you can never be sure
wise words
from the people that brought you 911 as an architectural criticism and Dubstep
please do NOT associate with such dirty, immoral salt of the earth proles
Is it immoral to have relations with a troops wife. I say nno.

VoxNihili posted:

please do NOT associate with such dirty, immoral salt of the earth proles

troops arent proles and iwont have you spreading your disinformation on a primarily educational teen forum

Just treat people as individuals and try and leave the politics for the textbooks for a change
troops have hard dicks
looking for a military man to salute this dick. no queers.

Impper posted:

troops have hard dicks

it's true. i have performed tests with delicate scientific instruments

yes op it IS ethical to have sexual relations with tools of imperialist genocide, or as punishment for a revealing form of dress
im going to start work on my anti troop book soon. srspost. i have the following pro-troop arguments to rebut, can anyone think of any I missed?

-they're not all babykillers
-college money
-they were duped
-what about the good things
-you don't know if you didn't go
-they served their country
-we need SOME military
-blame the commanders
-what about noncombat roles
-they're poor/black
-support the troops, oppose the war
here's one: - good luck getting a publisher for a Big book of Your Posts, lol

gloomstein posted:

im going to start work on my anti troop book soon. srspost. i have the following pro-troop arguments to rebut, can anyone think of any I missed?

-college money
-they were duped
-we need SOME military
-blame the commanders
-they're poor/black

-goatstein hates them, so they're probably not so bad

some others:

- ~aesthetics~
- troops are awesome chill dudes, actually
- one of the effects of ideology is the practical denegation of the ideological character of ideology by ideology
- america is great but its greatness can only be maintained through the blood of innocents
- chin larger than worlds

gloomstein posted:

-college money
-they were duped
-we need SOME military
-blame the commanders
-they're poor/black

title suggestion: Fuck and Destroy

[account deactivated]
da mystery of troopfuckin
so many mean words.
im sicky of the theorybois and theyre bullshit abstract scenarios with no application to real life
[account deactivated]
AMA My Birthright Trip and IDF Hookups
but really totally legit to be a honey pot operation to get sensitive info for the upcoming revolution (and then get side track by love, lose 20 years of your life, get an unwanted child, and 50k in debt)
Hey guys look its Brown Moses. Didn't realize CIA contracted work out to ppl working at home http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/21/frontroom-blogger-analyses-weapons-syria-frontline?CMP=twt_gu
but he's outing western intervention? more evidence D&D mod are doing more to help the world than LF posters. wrap it up

lol:
"Each day he would do verbal battle below the line with online trolls, conspiracy theorists and fellow Arab spring obsessives. The name Brown Moses, taken from a Frank Zappa song, has led to confusion about his identity."
Wow I had no idea the west was intervening, thanks CIA guy
i just paypalled brown moses $14.88 so he can keep up the good work. someone add that to the thread total.

Crow posted:

Hey guys look its Brown Moses. Didn't realize CIA contracted work out to ppl working at home http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/21/frontroom-blogger-analyses-weapons-syria-frontline?CMP=twt_gu

lol

Higgins goes through about 450 YouTube channels from Syria every evening. The list includes uploaded footage from activists, rebel brigades and Islamist groups, as well as from Assad supporters and state TV footage. "If EastEnders isn't on I get straight on the laptop. On a good night when nothing much has been posted, it will take me an hour and a half, but I've been looking more closely recently."

Recent activist footage claimed to show the remains of a Chinese-made cluster bomb at the scene of a bombing. Drawing on his online network of fellow weapons-spotters and translators, Higgins established that it was in fact a bicycle pump.
""It makes some people think I'm black and Jewish – I've even been racially abused. I've been accused of all sorts of things online: CIA, MI5, MI6, Mossad, Bilderberg group.""

Crow posted:

Wow I had no idea the west was intervening, thanks CIA guy

i mean look at his pic. never attribute to malice what you can to being a goon. maybe im wrong? maybe im a prophet? the future will tell.

Crow posted: