AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

i love nazis. i love them so much im writing a bok about them

the nazi are real chill, imo.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

based on his recent posts i think aerdil started having casual sex for the first time like two weeks ago

'hey handsome, got room for two in those jeans?'

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

based on his recent posts i think aerdil started having casual sex for the first time like two weeks ago

first Drugs, now this...

discipline posted:

http://vimeo.com/62228312what do you think baby huey, are you excited ?

wait'll the boys at lf get a load of this...

everybody get married, its fun and great and you get a chilling insight into human frailty and insecurity

littlegreenpills posted:

everybody get married, its fun and great and you get a chilling insight into human frailty and insecurity

thanks, but i already get that every morning when i look into the mirror

thanks but i already get that when im with your mother
fuck you, father

littlegreenpills posted:

thanks but i'm already maddeningly incapable of escaping said insight

littlegreenpills posted:

i'm worried about you lgp

how are you meant to pronounce 'aerdil' anyway

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Ærdil
i know im late for nazichat but check out the cool mod im working on

do you think paradox will hire me (j/k i'm actually johan)
Well Met Jahon. Me Name Jakob. Me In Red Talk.

Panopticon posted:

sick.

Panopticon posted:

real nice, but check THIS out:

construction set? it's not if that's what you're asking.
VVV

Edited by fanny_kaplan ()

cs?
lol imagine having a wife and posting here. what the f*ck. sorry honey i'll come to dinner in a moment i just need to say 'fail aids stalin' to some 20-something failures. thats what wifehavers do isnt it have dinner a bunch. i dont even
I disagree with the video in the original post. This is an AWFUL time to be a radical leftist in America. You'll be constantly bombarded with Ron Paul 18 year olds and your ideology is so repellent to everyone within 5 years of reading a TIME Magazine article that you have nothing to do with your life but sarcastically rally goons to communism on the internet. Nobody is going to join you besides trolls and crust punks, and your revolutionary praxis boils down to not registering to vote and moving to Denmark.
please dont vote obama. PLEASE. voting matters,
Imagine being a gay littl teen who still thinks your going to turn into a real person at some point when u pass some mile stone that your bible class told you about lol. No im not a weirdo turd boy any more I own a house now.
Me 2 jobs. Me mess with waves. Questions?
im gonna be a real person.im gonna have a wine cellar and a portfolio and a column in a sunday broadsheet. lol

deadken posted:

im gonna be a real person.im gonna have a wine cellar and a portfolio and a column in a sunday broadsheet. lol

Thats fuckin retarded LOL

no its goign to happen lmao

deadken posted:

youre probably too genuinely nihilistic for anyone but the telegraph but id definitely Read That Shit

its much more likely youll kill yourself at 26 though
i know i will. half a year of life remaining lets do this thing
im not a nihilist. im a communist
hey ken i liked ur boston thing

also this place is cool u might like it

http://architectureofdoom.tumblr.com
yea thats cool. moody photos of decaying buildings are cool imo. i like them

deadken posted:

What's funny? Wouldn't it be easier to finance/participate in leftist activities with a lucrative profession?

its funny because like two years ago i took ketamine every other day
I thought y'all (i.e., your class) did hard drugs as a matter of status?
yeah basically lol
i don't think it's status so much as this kinda Image everyone tries to create between the ages of 16 and 25