new sig
is the theory of kyriarchy properly dialectical
Why can't we all just get along?
trans* women & female-only restrooms: be objective please

prohairesis posted:

at what point did communism truly seal its fate of collapse? sino-soviet split, change of industry policy? 1 answer please

communism still has a chance but with the way things are going right now and the behavior of communist scholars and leaders in recent years i'd have to say its nearing the point of no return pretty soon, there needs to be a huge overhaul of the contemporary communist ideology (pardon the vulgar term) very soon if communism is to be saved

HenryKrinkle posted:

new sig

this is not a question sorry pal try again!

fape posted:

prohairesis posted:

at what point did communism truly seal its fate of collapse? sino-soviet split, change of industry policy? 1 answer please

communism still has a chance but with the way things are going right now and the behavior of communist scholars and leaders in recent years i'd have to say its nearing the point of no return pretty soon, there needs to be a huge overhaul of the contemporary communist ideology (pardon the vulgar term) very soon if communism is to be saved

Thats a good point but whats a better point

Let’s suppose that you, or I, or Skroti Wantuptis, or someone we care about from afar, is raped while unconscious in a way that causes no direct physical harm — no injury, no pregnancy, no disease transmission. (Note: The Steubenville rape victim, according to all the accounts I’ve read, was not even aware that she’d been sexually assaulted until she learned about it from the Internet some days later.) Despite the lack of physical damage, we are shocked, appalled and horrified at the thought of being treated in this way, and suffer deep trauma as a result. Ought the law discourage such acts of rape? Should they be illegal?
David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

Enver Hoxha or Marshal Josip Broz Tito?

gyrofry posted:

is the theory of kyriarchy properly dialectical

privilege theory is red herring bullshit created by the high class to delude those pushing for justice by creating false or unnecessary dilemmas

where can i get infinite bread

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

Why can't we all just get along?

free will dictates that there will always be a dissenting opinion

What's the most revolutionary show on television to watch

prohairesis posted:

trans* women & female-only restrooms: be objective please

its ultimately up to the establishment which houses the restroom to determine the need for gender-inclusive restrooms dependent on, like, the crowd that frequents the establishment. but i myself think yes

assuming that maoist third worldist analysis is correct & we must wait to be liberated by the true proletarian masses of the world, is then all organizational activity in the first world fruitless? is a manner of ‘propaganda of the deed’ in order to demoralize and humiliate the Western ruling class the only possibility, a la 70s marxist assassination squad, however minute the impact of such political violence? cheers

Crow posted:

fape posted:
prohairesis posted:

Thats a good point but whats a better point

it fell along with mao

gyrofry posted:

Let’s suppose that you, or I, or Skroti Wantuptis, or someone we care about from afar, is raped while unconscious in a way that causes no direct physical harm — no injury, no pregnancy, no disease transmission. (Note: The Steubenville rape victim, according to all the accounts I’ve read, was not even aware that she’d been sexually assaulted until she learned about it from the Internet some days later.) Despite the lack of physical damage, we are shocked, appalled and horrified at the thought of being treated in this way, and suffer deep trauma as a result. Ought the law discourage such acts of rape? Should they be illegal?

of course, the main stigma that goes along with being raped is that ones body was abused in the most awful manner (accdg to common, conemporary views on "body"), and even the knowledge that that had happened to one, without memory of it, could very fairly be traumatizing

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

i'm not answering this shitty question

parabolart posted:

where can i get infinite bread

that question is really vague / doesnt conoform to the topic i wish the questions to be asked about sorry pal try again!

thirdplace posted:

What's the most revolutionary show on television to watch

The Hard Times of Rj Berger

prohairesis posted:

assuming that maoist third worldist analysis is correct & we must wait to be liberated by the true proletarian masses of the world, is then all organizational activity in the first world fruitless? is a manner of ‘propaganda of the deed’ in order to demoralize and humiliate the Western ruling class the only possibility, a la 70s marxist assassination squad, however minute the impact of such political violence? cheers

1. no and yes, in that organizational activity in itself is not fruitless, but any attempt at organization within the first world at this point in time is, especially in the united states

2. i side very whole-heartedly with the idea of political violence as a means to reach an end, though i do not believe it to be the only possible way to incite a revolution

seeing this gap in questions im gonna go ahead and get dinner, i guess if you guys want to keep asking me stuff i'll get to all of your questions when i get back or if you would prefer to wait for me to return to ask them thats fine too, whatever, bbl

fape posted:

1. no and yes, in that organizational activity in itself is not fruitless, but any attempt at organization within the first world at this point in time is, especially in the united states

ohhhhh okay, so we move to the third world orrr? also what is to be done about the Very Poor People in the U.S. A. during this ban on organization? we eat them or???

fapeist first-worldism ftw

fape posted:

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

i'm not answering this shitty question

There are two questions in that post, guy. The one question was just thrown out there as a silly little joke but I'm actually serious about the other one. I'll ask again:

SariBari posted:

fape posted:

ohhhhh okay, so we move to the third world orrr? also what is to be done about the Very Poor People in the U.S. A. during this ban on organization? we eat them or???

who is "we", in both cases?

why are you a gaey fayhget?

Impper posted:

why are you a gaey fayhget?

that question is really vague / doesnt conoform to the topic i wish the questions to be asked about sorry pal try again!

what are the implications of the indisputable fact that jews control the media and are overrepresented in law, academia, finance and government

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what are the implications of the indisputable fact that jews control the media and are overrepresented in law, academia, finance and government

as with many groups of people who distance themselves ideologically from other groups, such as the masons, and the mormons, and the muslims, and the jesuits, and just about every group which groups itself in that fashion, jews tend to be more willing to offer help to other people within their group than people who are not included in their group, which leads to their being abundant within certain industries

wrong. try again.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wrong. try again.

theyre lizard people who are secretly in control of everything

correct.
whey are you a grey faget?
Mike or Joel?

stegosaurus posted:

whey are you a grey faget?

Zen_Punk posted:

Mike or Joel?

What is love?
Was Henry Krinkle`s page two snipe total ownage or whatÉ
How much should state law respect the wishes of the actually existing God