Tré Cool - A pluggy young lad who like ta dance on his feet

Trey Parker - the big bad Bulley, so I Hear

The Policeman - the ONe whos out to Gettum

Edited by germanjoey ()

TRéPRIL 04/01/2013

TREYPRIL 2013 04/01/2013

OFFICIAL APRIL POLICE 04/01/2013

please dont leave us again jojo
whatever you smokin bro... I want some of it!

gyrofry posted:

please dont leave us again jojo

I'll be posting in this thread, every sINgle day, for the entire month of April. Stay tuned!

what do you think about jodi dean
jodi dean complaint call.flv
Where is it
germanjoey's dedication to the rhizzone cause and also dungeon crawl has shown me you can play vidgames without being a true fuckshit. thank you germanyjoe you are a true hero

edit: a true hero to me; just want to make that clear

Edited by Scrree ()

jojo deutscher, your forum is calling

Scrree posted:

germanjoey's dedication to the rhizzone cause and also dungeon crawl has shown me you can play vidgames without being a true fuckshit. thank you germanyjoe you are a true hero

edit: a true hero to me; just want to make that clear

your welcome.

karphead posted:

jojo deutscher, your forum is calling

i'll tell. you what. ill do my best to profile, index, and optimize the fourm code and database if. someone. doesnt have to be the same person every day. posts a thoughtful response to. at least one treypril, trepril, or OfficialAprilPolice video. for the entire month of. April.

I love trepril

germanjoey posted:

One cannot but ponder the famous opening lines of Eliot's The Wasteland during this truly thought provoking OfficialAprilPolice video. Indeed, April is the cruellest month, and what better way to reflect that cruelty than through the repressive institution of the policeman? The aesthetics of the ancient temple add an additional layer of alienation to what is an already oppressive social phenomenon. Like the spectacles of discipline and control from the ancient era, the policeman represents the same kind of patriarchal and dictatorial control that the priests of old wielded in the name of social stability. Eliot's The Wasteland likewise delves into a nostalgia for the ancient period as an escape from the overwhelming pressures, absurdity, and meaninglessness of modernity. There is a sense of waiting, even of paralysis, until an apocalyptic event rips through the modern era that is already careening into an abyss of violence and point of no return. The policeman too waits, lurking in an isolated temple through every month until the endpoint of April finally arrives. A peace which we cannot currently understand must wait until such an endpoint finally comes, Shantih shantih shantih. It is not until the promised date comes upon us that he is able to reassume is rightful place in his office, and string up the symbols of the modernity he strives against, Trepril specifically, in the cages that they belong inside. Reflecting the sentiment of Eliot's poem, the policeman is a symbol for the past: a beast who surges out from the depths of history to rescue us from the predicament of modernity that we have constructed for ourselves. Perhaps a return to the auspices of cruel dictatorial control is the only thing that will allow us to escape from the certain doom of neoliberalism. Welcome back, policeman.

Hm! Good!
incredible batch today

OFFICIAL APRIL POLICE 2 2013

TREYPRIL 04/02/2013

TRéPRIL 04/01/2013
I feel like I should be taking notes.
Tré's video takes the cake today for me!
[account deactivated]
Where did you get that picture of me from college (I am the one on the right)

Skylark posted:

Tré's video takes the cake today for me!

For me, the Police Man really takes the Cake

today

Where did you get that picture of me (I'm the container of powdered lemonade on the bottom shelf)
happy trepril/treypril all

aerdil posted:

germanjoey posted:

One cannot but ponder the famous opening lines of Eliot's The Wasteland during this truly thought provoking OfficialAprilPolice video. Indeed, April is the cruellest month, and what better way to reflect that cruelty than through the repressive institution of the policeman? The aesthetics of the ancient temple add an additional layer of alienation to what is an already oppressive social phenomenon. Like the spectacles of discipline and control from the ancient era, the policeman represents the same kind of patriarchal and dictatorial control that the priests of old wielded in the name of social stability. Eliot's The Wasteland likewise delves into a nostalgia for the ancient period as an escape from the overwhelming pressures, absurdity, and meaninglessness of modernity. There is a sense of waiting, even of paralysis, until an apocalyptic event rips through the modern era that is already careening into an abyss of violence and point of no return. The policeman too waits, lurking in an isolated temple through every month until the endpoint of April finally arrives. A peace which we cannot currently understand must wait until such an endpoint finally comes, Shantih shantih shantih. It is not until the promised date comes upon us that he is able to reassume is rightful place in his office, and string up the symbols of the modernity he strives against, Trepril specifically, in the cages that they belong inside. Reflecting the sentiment of Eliot's poem, the policeman is a symbol for the past: a beast who surges out from the depths of history to rescue us from the predicament of modernity that we have constructed for ourselves. Perhaps a return to the auspices of cruel dictatorial control is the only thing that will allow us to escape from the certain doom of neoliberalism. Welcome back, policeman.

aerdil posted:

From topic Official APril 2013 tribute month:

germanjoey posted:

i don't know how the popo acted in acient greece or rome or egypt or persia or whatever....they probably touched your bum or something equally degernerate and byzantine

HELLO EXTREMELY

loyellthecat22 posted:

happy trepril/treypril all

\lyle who was your Top Picks for yesterday, and also today.

note - you'll have to predict for today, since the videos aren't out yet. or, maybe they are - i havent checked.
Major victory today for Trey!
Before seeing that vid I was convinced the Policeman's vids were the only ones that made any sense.

But that vid is really good, and makes me think: what about Trey? I mean, he made South Park, and all.

Skylark posted:

Major victory today for Trey!

Masterpiece if i ever saw one

Policemans' all plum tucked today. All plum tucked.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

treypril is a great example of how we are held in thrall by forces we cannot even begin to control

well put my friend.

lmao

ALwways remember that Police is Good

Let's be honest: Tré sucks.
Johnny Law turns in the perp today!

germanjoey posted:

ALwways remember that Police is Good

kfnaoi cant stop laughing

stewart copeland owns. sting owns. fuck the police (if only...)

Agnus_Dei posted:

Let's be honest: Tré sucks.

Tré's got a lot of Heart.