It is possible to do nothing, but then the person, who sends the praise will not get the Lesson, and therefore will continue and continue to make praises and compliments, thus, consequently, increasing the share of negativity, and it is not a fact that this negativity will not be a catalyst for future problems of many, and that YOU WILL NOT BE A PARTICIPANT. Because one can teach in different ways, but the way he Teaches, is how the fractal closes, or opens up that person’s OWN Co-Knowledge. If a person passes another without noticing, then he will be not just be ignored by others, but others will also not WANT TO TEACH HIM. If to support violation of the laws of Space, in this case: thanking for the praise; enjoying the compliment; praising to a compliment, then there will be many problems ahead. If you judge others according to the laws of God, everyone gets judged by them and at least from this side there won’t be any impact, except from the one complimenting. This is how Jesus was affected by people, but in front of God he is clean. There is a God, and there is part of God, not to get an impact by the laws of Space, but to receive a reward is much more profitable than to be afraid of an impact from some part of God (A person is also a part of God). Everyone makes their own choices, and how the choice is, that is how the life is ahead, with a closed or an open Co-Knowledge, in problems or in Happiness. Naturevedas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
yea
Always respond to complements with "yeah I know"
I prefer negs
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

I prefer negs

nice post......looks just like one i saw another poster make earlier

just cure this autism already ok?
I usually say 'does this mean you'll have sex with me' and then give two thumbs up, works every time

Crow posted:

lol

i generally respond with something along the lines of "thank you, i really appreciate that" and then say something nice about them

Crow posted:

reported for dirty bathtub, what a goon cave. i'm going to tweet mobute about this hovel and see what he has to say

If someone has been nice I usually I offer them my best Borat impression and let them know that MY WIFE is VERY NICE. people appreciate that
borat doesnt have a wife nublord
thanks to the Brooklynization of comedy, everyone knows that you're supposed to say "my wife - borat" as a comedy joke.
I'm walkin here--Very nice!!!!
duude are you a baker?

yaaah man.

duude thats awesome maaan.

maaan.. thanks for the praise maan.

duudde... likewise ...

..likewise..

.leikewise

dsf