tpaine posted:

he says "the diaper fiasco" as if anyone knows what he's talking about

http://gawker.com/5868180/how-a-twitter-cabal-of-diaper+obsessed-madmen-killed-scott-baio

getfiscal posted:

President Obama called California Attorney General Kamala Harris on Thursday to apologize for his comments about her appearance that have drawn a storm of criticism.

"He called her to apologize for the distraction created by his comments," White House press secretary Jay Carney said during his briefing Friday, later adding that the president had also "apologized for the remark."

Obama "did not want in any way to diminish the attorney general's professional accomplishments and her capabilities," Carney said. "He fully recognizes the challenges women continue to face in the workplace and that they should not be judged based on appearance."
what a piece of shit. you can't "apologize" for destroying the career of a woman in a throwaway joke. it's time to resign.

he destroyed her career

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
To destroy and create at will... This is the power of the "Strongest Man."
i have blocked on twitter by richard dawkins AND alain de botton. beat that nerds
that's right, bitch. i said you're physically attractive. eat food stamp
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dont thik anyones blocked me on twitter since im not important and dont "troll" ppl. god bless.
i trolled pope benedict on twitter:

@fringusweed asphinctersayswhat

@pontifex what

@fringusweed exactly

@pontifex fuck.....

then he resigned.
[account deactivated]

http://gawker.com/5993807/mansplainer-for-men-why-dont-women-like-it-when-you-tell-them-theyre-hot-in-public

Edited by ilmdge ()

#
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

http://gawker.com/5993807/mansplainer-for-men-why-dont-women-like-it-when-you-tell-them-theyre-hot-in-public

jesus christ

Let explain 4 Men: durr, chease burger, chese brger good but too much cheese burger bad and cheeeze burGer from president opf united state Extra Bad. Chease burger make man fat and compliment on look make lady fat.
Man irreparably dumb and nothing smart lady can do about . remember men: whenever U say something to lady, remeber: Cheese Burger. Tahnk me lader.
i bet shes not a very good person tho. like if shes a successful prosecutrix for the united $nakkkes, probs she deserves to suffer? food 4 thought comrades
[account deactivated]
and its that but also some funny jokes sumtimes
twitter has a lot of funny jokes on it but the main reason it is good is that if you feel like it you can pester andy dick about being gay or something i guess
yeah. Keep Twitter Wierd.
does anyone know what happened to bibandit/utilitylimb? he owned and im worried he died, like tree_bro, from twitter
tpaine if u twitted u could totally get a million followers, sell out, go corporate, go big, be a big important internet person, bro, yolo it
[account deactivated]
the cool thing about twitter is that its just as useful for government surveillance and mind control as facebook but with way more effective branding amongst todays generation of digital native dorito pundit petey "petey" peterson e-volutionaries
I think im supposed to follow people when they follow me, if they're important and can forward my twitter career. I'm embarrassingly bad at networking.
unLike face book i dont really gives a shit if govt knows that i love to type the word gems Or making up lyrics for 1990s dance hits.
somehow i have 82 followers and i almost never use it nor post any original content, occasionally i just see something funny and hit the retweet button but thats about it, and amazingly not all of them are just bots and it's likem, weird
thats 82 people who believe in you that youre letting down
one time i was at a party flirting with this really cute valley girl-type who's a journalism student, and she asked for my twitter. i was really drunk and gave it to her without thinking. man, was that a mistake. she still follows me and i went on one half-date but i'm pretty sure she thinks i'm an insane person. and she probably ain't wrong,.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i never followed anyone or posted on or read twitter and don't even really know how it works but it seems like an even more narcissistic and retarded facebook

yeah but tpaine the thing about the dark version of twitter is its ironic, so instead you make fun of things like branding and self promotion, and also if you're good enough you can get virtual trophies and gold stars and maybe get interviewed about it on Pinterest.com alongside the likes of Doctor Evil.

aerdil posted:

one time i was at a party flirting with this really cute valley girl-type who's a journalism student, and she asked for my twitter. i was really drunk and gave it to her without thinking. man, was that a mistake. she still follows me and i went on one half-date but i'm pretty sure she thinks i'm an insane person. and she probably ain't wrong,.

my twitter background at the time was that picture of a giant trotsky monster menacing over a bridge with a pile of skulls underneath

did you notice in that buzzfeed article dpocevil used his national media pulpit to justify not eating the eggs. lol

Then the band wanted Guy Fieri to cook the eggs for some reason, and they held the whole thing at the grand opening of Guy's new restaurant. Guy, in a sickening display of food-based masculinity and showmanship, over-spiced the fuck out of the eggs. They were seriously way too hot to eat. Steve put away maybe 1/4 of the eggs and was sweating; I can't blame him. They were the worst fucking eggs I've ever seen.
[account deactivated]
sometimes i see twitterers talking about how they are giving talks about twitter or reading tweets or something at a coffeehouse and i guess it's usually to side-promote a book or something and it sort of weirds me out because it feels like huckstering or something. even if there weren't a commercial element it just feels strange. like imagine if goatstein and i started a tour where we stopped at rhizzone hotspots like washington d.c. and held debates over like whether muslim women look like ninja beekeeprs or not.
once again trotsky throws a wrench into my love life. damn you trots.

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:

i have blocked on twitter by richard dawkins AND alain de botton. beat that nerds

"this nigger is too boring even for me!" - Dawkins, blocking deadken on twitter

im probably the whitest man alive Lol