instead of any of that "deadwood" bullshit, get some proletarian entertainment in you

http://firstrow1.eu/watch/179667/1/watch-wwe-wrestlemania-29.html
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
its fake
right now its the white nationalist vs the mexican
Ziggler is gonna cash it in tonight
[account deactivated]

Wow you weren't kidding. The vietnam vet is using the patriot lock on the mexican. In my day WWF was way better than this pandering shit. In my childhood memories...

'nightmares are the best part of my day'

nietzsche eat your heart out

babyhueypnewton posted:

Wow you weren't kidding. The vietnam vet is using the patriot lock on the mexican. In my day WWF was way better than this pandering shit. In my childhood memories...

a drunk who beats up his boss... rhizzone communism?

[account deactivated]
wow living colour

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Hmmm I feel like sexual chocolate mark henry might be expressing a fundamentally anti-marxist viewpoint. God I hope I'm wrong.
[account deactivated]
So what's the rhizzone's opinion of Paula Dean
i hate her
Zizek's trademark move is the flying headbutt because nothing could be more painful and hateful than a human face.
WHERE THE FUCK WAS GOLD DUST????
Jools, we are now spelling it "Wrestlemynia."
We just changed it to Ninjamania
Im in wrestlemania now
[account deactivated]
wrestling rules if u dont actually watch it

chhers
its real
i watched quite a bit of wrestling in the early 2000s and not any since and it's interesting how racially liberal it's gotten. the heavyweight match was between some tea party racist villains and a mexican hero who Just Wants a Better Life for His Family. of course gay dudes are still mincing fags and women are just prancing whores so let's not put it down as a great mover of social justice but let it never be said that vince mcmahon doesnt know his audience is brownifying rapidly
Everyone loves cheering against the evil owner Vince McMahon, but when it comes to liberating the proletariat and moving history the audience of Wrestlemania 29 is strangely silent.

Crow posted:

We just changed it to Ninjamania

HULK HOGAN WE COMIN FOR YOU NINJA

ZOOT HORN ROLLO
http://www.theonion.com/articles/wrestlemania-29-marred-by-inconsistent-officiating,32002/?ref=auto

the fix is in