http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/2012/10/gop-hopeful-gets-own-rap-song-137677.html
By SEUNG MIN KIM |
10/5/12 6:07 PM EDT

Congressional GOP candidate George Flinn probably won’t be winning his race against Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) come November.

But Flinn has something that might actually be cooler than the title of “Congressman”: his own rap song.

Memphis-area rapper Al Kapone has released a nearly four-minute long YouTube music video on the longshot congressional hopeful’s behalf, touting Flinn and his record with a catchy tune sure to get stuck in your head.

“We all deserve an opportunity to live the American dream, and Dr. Flinn not only believes this but continues to make it happen,” Kapone raps. “I ask you to vote and to elect Dr. George Flinn.”

And the chorus? “Dr. Flinn, it’s George Flinn, it’s George Flinn, Dr. Flinn, it’s George Flinn, for Congressman,” Kapone raps.

According to the Memphis Commercial-Appeal, Kapone is known for his “work in the underground hip hop scene in Memphis” until rising to (somewhat) national prominence with songs for the films “Hustle & Flow” and “Stomp the Yard.”

Flinn is a Republican radiologist and owner of several broadcasting stations, and has little chance of prevailing in the Memphis-area seat, which is considered safely Democratic.

Cohen, for his part, seems to like at least the tune of the song, calling it “catchy.”

“However, the clearest words spoken — 'proven and experienced' — apply to me, not to Dr. Flinn,” Cohen told the Commercial-Appeal. “I solicit the support of the 9th District voters through service, substance, and policy. I’ll leave the rap to others.”

Anything that prompts minority voters to think about the contempt with which they’re treated by the Democratic Party is to be welcomed.
yeah, it only took organized labor 40 years to figure that out
Meet your new congressman, George Finn!

(applause)

(applause)

I am so happy. I want to thank my wonderful mother and my dear old dad; my brother, Jimmy and his wife, Katherine...I'm getting a little choked up. Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I want to thank all of the young activists. You were really the heart and soul of this campaign. I really mean it. Your optimism and joy kept us going. I want to thank the good people of our district. I want to thank Al Kapone, and DJ Paul and Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia. Rest in peace DJ Screw. Oh, I want to give a little shout out to Yo Gotti and Project Pat—I see you. I could go for days, folks, I really could. I'm going to stop here. God bless Tennessee. God bless America. God bless us all.
"how much jew hate do you want against this cohen guy"

"no, no jew hate."

"word?"
free lil boosie
[account deactivated]
Dana Corvee
change my username to gucci mainne
change my uzername to LazerJew

I'm done with ezzez

LaserJew posted:

change my uzername to LazerJew

I'm done with ezzez