ilmdge posted:

Disciple give me front page publishing powers now that BnW has abandoned us

extra buttons are pretty sweet

front page publish my balls
As millions of dollars flood into relief efforts for the Boston bombing victims, donations to devastated West, Texas, are lagging far behind.
More than $26 million has been raised in the wake of the April 15 Boston blasts. And it appears that donations for West total well under $1 million.
what goes around comes around you stingy fat pink motherfuckers
lol 26 million. on average everybody who lost a family member or got seriously injured is going to get over a quarter mil. meanwhile three women get shot in a car in dorchester and their families are lucky to get a $255 social security death benefit. i think the commie critique of charity just clicked for me
I'm in the commie critique of charity click, now

Goethestein posted:

lol 26 million. on average everybody who lost a family member or got seriously injured is going to get over a quarter mil. meanwhile three women get shot in a car in dorchester and their families are lucky to get a $255 social security death benefit. i think the commie critique of charity just clicked for me

moral of the story: if somebody gets hurt, make it look like a terrorist attack

"oh, you have operable brain cancer but your family cant afford the surgery? hmm...ok, ok. Well if you could be at the corner of West 51st St. and 7th at 4:25pm on August 25th i might be able to help you out with that. Dont wear a hat."

As millions of dollars flood into relief efforts for the Boston bombing victims, donations to devastated West, Texas, are lagging far behind.

The 2010s are the decade of irrelevant social causes. The militia movement, topless protests, "rape culture". The decadence of peak liberalism. Rhizzone is also a liberal organization devoted to an irrelevant social cause.

Edited by mustang19 ()

but at least we got that one guy. what's his name?? kony 2012 I think

Goethestein posted:

it's more like blood money from a sick public
"here's 26 million dollars. it wont help make up for anything but at least we can make an economic exchange in a tragic time."

sig test

animedad posted:

Goethestein posted:

it's more like blood money from a sick public
"here's 26 million dollars. it wont help make up for anything but at least we can make an economic exchange in a tragic time."

thats_the_joke.gif