Radovan Karadzic

Dave Chapelle

Karl Pilkington
wouldn't you technically count as a guest too

Panopticon posted:

wouldn't you technically count as a guest too

a guest of the hotel, but not a guest of the party: i'm running that shit

into the ground
Location: Costco food court, we all share two large cheese pizzas.

Guests: William Calley, Lyman Dunnuck, Jeremy Morlock, Robert Bales, Steven Dale Green, and Lynndie England.

I would give Dunnuck a high five, I would ask Steve if he thought Brian De Palma's "Redacted" did justice to his rape killings, I would ask Bales how many other troops were shooting up that village and how come he had to take the fall. I would tie Lynndie to the table and make her beg on her hands and knees for a piece of pizza.

Edited by KilledInADuel ()

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

GuEsTs: MaRgArEt ChO, BoZo ThE cLoWn,

dude you can't have the same person twice

tpaine posted:

GuEsTs: MaRgArEt ChO, BoZo ThE cLoWn, HiTlEr, AnD qUeEn LaTiFaH

You can't have the same person four times.

location: beachfront cafe in rethimnon with a warm breeze coming in from the sea

food: souvlaki then honey cake

drink: some wine that a guy down the road makes in a bathtub and sells for €2 a gallon

guests: yves smith, iwc/rolf harris (sta), owen jones, anders behring breivik, josie long, and that weird albino girl who reviews video games on youtube

cleanhands posted:

guests: iwc/rolf harris (sta)

What the fuck dude?

How you gonna go and make a disgusting comparison like that!

Rolf Harris a national treasure and the sum of my finest posting is but one imperceptible wobble of his board

lol at owen jones sitting next to breivik tho

KilledInADuel posted:

Location: Costco food court, we all share two large cheese pizzas.

Guests: William Calley, Lyman Dunnuck, Jeremy Morlock, Robert Bales, Steven Dale Green, and Lynndie England.

I would give Dunnuck a high five, I would ask Steve if he thought Brian De Palma's "Redacted" did justice to his rape killings, I would ask Bales how many other troops were shooting up that village and how come he had to take the fall. I would tie Lynndie to the table and make her beg on her hands and knees for a piece of pizza.

this is fucked up dinner party btw, nice work.

Dorsia

Sea Urchin Ceviche

Yuri Andropov, Slashie, James Jesus Angleton, Mary Harron, Horst Mahler, Jodi Dean

gyrofry posted:

Dorsia

Sea Urchin Ceviche

Yuri Andropov, Slashie, James Jesus Angleton, Mary Harron, Horst Mahler, Jodi Dean

lol

location: the ashes of a dead planet under the red skies of man's final annihilation

dining: human flesh, dust, mud, shame

companions: heraclitus, mussolini, pol pot, shinya tsukamoto, anders breivik, véronique from la chinoise

deadken posted:

location: the ashes of a dead planet under the red skies of man's final annihilation

companions: heraclitus, mussolini, pol pot, shinya tsukamoto, anders breivik, véronique from la chinoise

le yawn

gyrofry posted:

Dorsia

Sea Urchin Ceviche

Excellent plan: Harron, Dean and Slashie will definitely end up turning on each other and you can just chill with the boys

deadken posted:

I would have wait-listed Mussolini (cause he's a fat turd who would eat all the food) and put Lucretius at the table.

actually id probably do the same location and food but invite a few bros and their gfs, i dont care about famous people
u should replace al assad with urban meyer because they look basically alike

al assad

urban meyer
Loc: my fashionable apartment

Guests: all of my rhizzone pals

Food: slow cooked artisan caritas, craft brews, and for a post dinner smoke, camel crushes, so absolutely nobody feels left out

stegosaurus posted:

Loc: my fashionable apartment

Guests: all of my rhizzone pals

Food: slow cooked artisan caritas, craft brews, and for a post dinner smoke, camel crushes, so absolutely nobody feels left out

the table is empty haha

The table, and all the chairs and couches, are full, actually.
lyman dunnuck is this guy by the way, my hero:

yeah, it's tough out here, but i get to kill people for fun *barely bothers to conceal a wild grin*

shermanstick posted:

u should replace al assad with urban meyer because they look basically alike

...and that's not all: urban meyer had to take time off from coaching because of his bad heart, whereas bashar al assad doesn't even have a heart... in so far as he is a heartless murderer!

Elizabeth Warren, Thomas Friedman, Andrew Sullivan, Brown Moses, Richard Dawkins, and... Baby Huey P.
dining: cheese omlette, cappucino, french toast, maple syrup
guests: evilweasel, german joey, cbass, grover, vilerat's wife, rich "lowtax" kyanka

stegosaurus posted:

because tom showed up

food: tofu hot pot, roasted cauliflower, curried potatoes
guests: the lovely discipline, five empty chairs.
Location MY ASS
guests MY ASS MY ASS MY ASS MY ASS MY ASS MY ASS
food MY ASS
actions taken, topics discussed MY ASS

ilmdge posted:

Elizabeth Warren, Thomas Friedman, Andrew Sullivan, Brown Moses, Richard Dawkins, and... Baby Huey P.

imagine huey obliterating these people one by one. friedman's column the next day would be great

the cinnamon challenge
Location High school football field
Guests 5 6'4'' black males and teenage daughter
Food Caviar
Hm let's see, me, my mom, and we'd eat turkey burgers

stegosaurus posted:

full structural weight capacity maybe

Guests: Handsome Dick Manitoba, Tim Thomerson, Keith David, Biff Byford, Bill Hader, and Fred Ward.

food: cocaine

guests: allah x 6
Allah is unitary iirc