well folks, it's that time of year again! where we all let loose and eat like a fucking fat disgusting goon. bacon, sausage, egg, fries, what amalgamation of these did you consume today? share your stories and caloric intake! remember it's once a year for us, but every damn day for tom.

here's a pic of my meal

I'm a vegan.
meat is for parasites
[account deactivated]
looks like there's still some green stuff in there op. i hope you yelled at the waitstaff and sent it back. also, try my vegan balls (they're poisoned). oops. not poisoned.
When everyone is part of the people’s potato, what need is there for an opposition? Opposition to what? You oppose a government! If there is no government, and the potatoes grow themselves on their own, what are they going to oppose?
for dinner i had

1 slice of bread
12 crackers
some light cheese spread

the crackers were 440kilocalories per 100g. the 12 i ate had 210g of carbs, 36g of fat, and 1320kilocalories. so my meal was probably like 1500kilocalories
Very interesting, tell us more.

Rhizzone posted:

Are you even Syrian? Do you think the revolution will finish after Assad falls? No, another bloodbath between Islamist fighters and moderate fighters over politics. There should be a civil state then be transitioned into an Islamic State in four or five years. Remember what King Abdullah of Jordan said; They are training moderate fighters and both Jordan and the GCC forces are watching Damascus to prevent Islamist from taking over it. So Syria will probably be divided for a while. Yes I know he and the Gulf royals are sick.

what are the GCC forces going to do? they are the most pathetic ineffective ladyboys in the region.They suffered astronomical casualties against the houthis even with their technological superiority.They stand no chance in a drawn out war with Syrian Islamists.The only inevitable outcome will be that they will be defeated and their weapons captured as booty.The US doesn't even trust them to do operations on their behalf due to their incompetence.

mustang19 posted:

Very interesting, tell us more.

Rhizzone posted:
Are you even Syrian? Do you think the revolution will finish after Assad falls? No, another bloodbath between Islamist fighters and moderate fighters over politics. There should be a civil state then be transitioned into an Islamic State in four or five years. Remember what King Abdullah of Jordan said; They are training moderate fighters and both Jordan and the GCC forces are watching Damascus to prevent Islamist from taking over it. So Syria will probably be divided for a while. Yes I know he and the Gulf royals are sick.

what are the GCC forces going to do? they are the most pathetic ineffective ladyboys in the region.They suffered astronomical casualties against the houthis even with their technological superiority.They stand no chance in a drawn out war with Syrian Islamists.The only inevitable outcome will be that they will be defeated and their weapons captured as booty.The US doesn't even trust them to do operations on their behalf due to their incompetence.

they've got huge reserves of south asians they can press gang into being cannon fodder doofus

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so far i have not eaten anything today. However, i am going to buy a butternut squash and make a noodle soup and write my dissertation all day. God Bless

discipline posted:

I haven't looked at the SA forums since I was permabanned in 2010

#wow #whoa blog it!

ggw posted:

discipline posted:

I haven't looked at the SA forums since I was permabanned in 2010

#wow #whoa blog it!

Cant wait to read all about it in your obsessive report, in the Why Are Women Such Cunts echochamber with the two other schizophrenics ! Good luck in getting a job for once in your life

Crow posted:

Cant wait to read all about it in your obsessive report, in the Why Are Women Such Cunts echochamber with the two other schizophrenics ! Good luck in getting a job for once in your life

you're projecting and it's not very becoming

Hahahha I just found ggw's Mens Right Report . JEsus. Is that what you do all day? How about working a day jn your life for once. Youpuke freak. Get the hell out of my office
[account deactivated]
#thinsperation
i finished my dissertation but all my friends are still doing theirs so i have to drink alone. Lol
are you gonna get a job now
[account deactivated]
today i ate:

1. the last two leftover pieces of delicious horseradish curry chicken i made sunday
2. 1 1/2 Muffin Top cookies
3. 23 salted pea nuts
4. 2 gummy vitamins (expired in 2008)
5. 3 chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches
6. 1 microwaved eggplant parmesan
7. 3 cat hairs
8. a spider
9. 1 handful of coffee grounds
10. 1 cup popcorn (uncooked)
11. 5ml lime juice
12. flour
13. the key to a 1989 Honda Accord
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
samkriss dot com is already acknowledged by all Blog powers to be itself a power
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

today i ate:

1. the last two leftover pieces of delicious horseradish curry chicken i made sunday
2. 1 1/2 Muffin Top cookies
3. 23 salted pea nuts
4. 2 gummy vitamins (expired in 2008)
5. 3 chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches
6. 1 microwaved eggplant parmesan
7. 3 cat hairs
8. a spider
9. 1 handful of coffee grounds
10. 1 cup popcorn (uncooked)
11. 5ml lime juice
12. flour
13. the key to a 1989 Honda Accord

http://www.whatisinmybutt.com/

im getting a job now
Hopefully it won't require punctuation.
it doesn't
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im always left out of the crews wtf mate, time to make my own better crew i guess, sigh. this will be the division that finally breaks the rhizzone, i feel the war to come freezing the blood in my body

gyrofry posted:

are you gonna get a job now

yeah

ive been eating a lot of pâté recently (catchphrase)

aerdil posted:

im always left out of the crews wtf mate, time to make my own better crew i guess, sigh. this will be the division that finally breaks the rhizzone, i feel the war to come freezing the blood in my body

i think you should try just putting the crew tag in your signature, as if youre part of the crew, and start posting happily and obliviously like you don't know your name isnt on it.

Americans don't eat bacon. They eat burnt strips of bark soaked in grease.