Edited by Goethestein ()

in 1994 i remember being introduced to the concept of email by a teacher, who showed us her personal account (in a text-based thing i guess), and it was basically unspoken consensus that we'd use it to spam people with teenage humour the second she turned her back.

and look how that turned out for me.
regina skkkeletor should write a song about that

getfiscal posted:

in 1994 i remember being introduced to the concept of email by a teacher, who showed us her personal account (in a text-based thing i guess), and it was basically unspoken consensus that we'd use it to spam people with teenage humour the second she turned her back.

and look how that turned out for me.

My first real experience with modern PCs was on a school trip to the CSIRO (our government science and technology organization) and I got busted for running magnets all along the sides of them so the colours were all fucked up.

The nerd running the show was all huffy and shit and it’s like whatever nerd the government will just buy you new ones anyway

i remember in 96 Olympics there was this site that did a list every week or month and you could submit entries and they'd vote on everything and get a top 10 usually about barney dino or star trek; the next generation but for the Olympic 1 some guy spammed entry after entry about the gymnast's tight sensual fragrant pussies. 17 years later we have no hope, no jobs, and no cash.
i was 4 years old at the time ofc, im a cool teen age yung 20s boy in college who loves to get frisky haha
hamsterdance.com was pretty influential in my life
the highlight of that year computerwise was figuring out that there was a broadcast message feature in the administrator account for the network and then someone set it to say OUR SCHOOL LOVES SATAN or whatever and a parent had it pop up on their screen and thought like the school was promoting satanism and flipped out.

then they did this thorough investigation which involved asking us if we did it and i said yes i did it it was me and i remember feeling like i had figured out the loophole in their whole moral code or something because they were like thank you donald you've been VERY helpful but nothing happened to me. not a good precedent.

♫ those were the best days of my life ♪
durr lets all speculate abt what it was like to be 14 and on the internet. instead of hearing about it firsthand from the interenets #1 anti-rape activest. fucktards
we didn't have internet at home till roughly the year 1998 and within ten minutes i was soliciting dick pictures from gay pedophiles
mods change my name to "soliciting dick pictures from gay pedophiles"
i feel like when the internet was just the military and scientists it was probably a lot of military guys sending ascii portraits of dicks to the scientists like "look at my dick you fucking scientist faggot ahahaha"

angelbutt_dollface posted:

i feel like when the internet was just the military and scientists it was probably a lot of military guys sending ascii portraits of dicks to the scientists like "look at my dick you fucking scientist faggot ahahaha"

the more things change, the more they