mocked up a new gaypride flag

what do you think, patriots?
GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

RAHOWA
NAZRAHOWAJDPENBOLJIHAD FOR LYFE

drwhat posted:

wait, a counterculture was subverted by capital and absorbed into the mainstream and now is being marketed to & coerced against its own interests or original reason for being huh

weird

i wonder if it would ever be possible to deliberately construct a counterculture that was both impenetrable and unco-optable by the Western capitalist mainstream, while still being inclusive and approachable enough to draw in disillusioned youth into its ethos and aesthetic in numbers great enough to ensure its multigenerational continuation?

*invents islam*

who died and made you the prophet (pbuh)
what makes Islam un-co-optable

gyrofry posted:

The divine guidance of Allah.

Superabound posted:

i wonder if it would ever be possible to deliberately construct a counterculture that was both impenetrable and unco-optable by the Western capitalist mainstream, while still being inclusive and approachable enough to draw in disillusioned youth into its ethos and aesthetic in numbers great enough to ensure its multigenerational continuation?

metal

swirlsofhistory posted:

The unstated assumption is that gay peoples political values are tied to their sexual identity, and therefore they should come to the aid of another gay person who is under attack for something that has nothing to do with gay rights. Why should a gay pride parade be friendlier towards anti-war politics than any other corporate sponsored event?

It's typical of 'queer' activists to point to Pride's history of being an "iconic symbol of cultural dissent and disregard for stifling peities" as a way to emotionally blackmail gay people back into a culturally subversive identity, a move that actually works to undo progress toward gay rights and social acceptance. Supposedly having been born gay means living a 'queer' lifestyle and accepting 'queer' values, a total rejection of the 'heteronormative' oppressor society.

These activists overlook that the whole reason why there was a unique gay culture to begin with was because gay people could not live openly, and were kept separate from the wider culture by discrimination and violence. Progress has been made in changing this, and as a result the reasons for cultural uniqueness are happily disappearing. But queer politics would like to turn back the clock in many ways; convince gay people that they should be against war or capitalism because they're born subversive, not because gay people are also rational human beings who can understand why war and capitalism are harmful things in themselves.

That doesnt make it right for thenm to attend the SF Pride Parade Brought To You By Diet Pepsi And The Coalition For The Continued Torture Of Bradley Manning

gyrofry posted:

It's humility and it's misogyny

If it wasn't for Umayyad decadence and revisionism preventing the triumph of the Global Caliphate you would all be buried under a pile of stones.

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

Superabound posted:

metal

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

gyrofry posted:

It's humility and it's misogyny

im pretty sure misogyny is cooptable dude let me cheUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

mustang19 posted:

If it wasn't for Umayyad decadence and revisionism preventing the triumph of the Global Caliphate you would all be buried under a pile of stones.

its called a cairn and thats already in my will

i'm surprised i didn't read this on #marketwatch good on em
did you know that NONE of the twelve apostles of jesus christ owned guns? and we all know what happened when the roman government decided to kill off the christians. thanks, liberals. if you love gun control you pretty much killed jesus.
The Western media portrays the Twelve Apostles as dabbling in a lot of things though, like the whole polytheism cult. Habib the Carpenter ("Jesus") is the real deal. What actually happened (Sura 4 Ayah 157-158) is the Jews "did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them." He didn't take the stairway to heaven, he took the elevator, and what goes up must come down.

Quite simply, Idris and Jesus are present in the heavens with their earthly bodies, which have the subtlety of bodies from the World of Similitudes and the luminosity of star-like bodies. The Hadith the meaning of which is, “At the end of time, Jesus (Upon whom be peace) will come and will act in accordance with the Shari’a of Muhammed (PBUH),” indicates that at the end of time the religion of Christianity will be purified and divest itself of superstition in the face of the current of unbelief and atheism born of Naturalist philosophy, and will be transformed into Islam.

At this point, just as the collective personality of Christianity will kill the fearsome collective personality of irreligion with the sword of heavenly Revelation, so too, representing the collective personality of Christianity, Jesus (Upon whom be peace) will kill the Dajjal, who represents the collective personality of irreligion, that is, he will kill atheistic thought.

And you can't fight atheistic thought without guns. Only citizens not practicing Islam should be prohibited from owning arms IMO.

mustang19 posted:

The Western media portrays the Twelve Apostles as dabbling in a lot of things though, like the whole polytheism cult. Habib the Carpenter ("Jesus") is the real deal. What actually happened (Sura 4 Ayah 157-158) is the Jews "did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them." He didn't take the stairway to heaven, he took the elevator, and what goes up must come down.

Quite simply, Idris and Jesus are present in the heavens with their earthly bodies, which have the subtlety of bodies from the World of Similitudes and the luminosity of star-like bodies. The Hadith the meaning of which is, “At the end of time, Jesus (Upon whom be peace) will come and will act in accordance with the Shari’a of Muhammed (PBUH),” indicates that at the end of time the religion of Christianity will be purified and divest itself of superstition in the face of the current of unbelief and atheism born of Naturalist philosophy, and will be transformed into Islam.

At this point, just as the collective personality of Christianity will kill the fearsome collective personality of irreligion with the sword of heavenly Revelation, so too, representing the collective personality of Christianity, Jesus (Upon whom be peace) will kill the Dajjal, who represents the collective personality of irreligion, that is, he will kill atheistic thought.

And you can't fight atheistic thought without guns. Only citizens not practicing Islam should be prohibited from owning arms IMO.

Great. Just. Great. I FINALLY saved up enough bitcoins to buy their debut LP/t-shirt/harmonica combo and they sell out.
WHY doesn't anyone tell me these things ahead of time?! looks like i'm gonna have to use mom's ebay account again

peepaw posted:

these play in australia and always crack me up

hell yeah

i want death metal socks

i had a sweet pair of morbid angel sweatpants back in high school
http://gawker.com/haaay-to-the-chief-the-military-industrial-complex-con-486133694

Goatstein wrote this
budweiser has a new beer out called "platinum" with a special blue and silver can and it seems like a transparent attempt to bro up their beer after the bud lime debacle caused their brand to be entangled with femininity.
[account deactivated]
sigh i tried to participate in male bonding with this forum and failed

*walks with shoulders slumped into really gay club*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
platinum is nasty butt shit
In that rolling stone piece on Stanley mchrystal it said that his favorite, quote, beer, was bl lime and right then and there I knew we were destined for defeat in Afghanistan.
[account deactivated]
How on earf is his favorite, favorite of all time beer bl lime, is he fifteen or something. Has he tried only three beers in his entire life.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

libelous_slander posted:

platinum is nasty butt shit

it's ok but it's way too expensive for what it is

I thought about trying it then realized the microbrews next to it were the same price

[account deactivated]
heh now im imagining the cumulative times getfiscal has audibly guffawed while reading "make it platinum" before this

tpaine posted:

nice 'tar

thanks, i got the inspiration for it from yours....

tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

How on earf is his favorite, favorite of all time beer bl lime, is he fifteen or something. Has he tried only three beers in his entire life.

im 17 and i can drink more than that guy

but you're 46...

I know real people that only drink bud light. it's an admirable and disciplined move- cosmopolitanism is what a lifetime of market ideology creates