[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

due to extreme social isolation and perhaps sexual inexperience i always thought that like the first trimester was like tiny cell-like thing and then like it took off in the second trimester and then became more babylike in the third trimester. jesus christ was i wrong. i saw my sister at 10 weeks pregnant and she was full-on baby-inside-her pregnant. at 12 weeks or whatever she sent me an ultrasound and you could see the baby's brain and shit. i felt like liberals had been lying to me my whole life about this.

i don't really care if a random non-related-to-me baby dies, or even most people for that matter, i'm not even really sold on the idea of murder being illegal, but that shit is killing a baby, own up to it ladies.

The whole availability of abortion rests on not letting the public see the actual consequences and procedures of what happens during one. This is why libs react so angrily to pictures at protests or laws designed to help women understand the procedure they're about to undergo.

Goethestein posted:

what if the alien was sentient and asked to have its baby aborted. single mom from the stars, starring Mo'Nique as Laquanda Xzyqrt

Maybe it had to come to earth to get an abortion because all abortions became illegal on its home planet so it had to risk its life to get abortion. its a fantastic scif-fi intergalactic tale, but also a parable that we can relate to modern us politics - don't have to hit that too much on the nose, though, i think the "parallels" (industry term) will be obvious, i smell oscar.

also you could market it as the opposite of prometheus, and since people were generally disappointed by that one, id say it bodes well for our film.

i just had a thought about if d&d was around in the 1980s and me arguing that we should just give the iranians the shah to get our hostages back and evilweasel smugly explaining how that was politically unrealistic. imaginary forums posts just made me sad and angry please abort me

Goethestein posted:

i just had a thought about if d&d was around in the 1980s and me arguing that we should just give the iranians the shah to get our hostages back and evilweasel smugly explaining how that was politically unrealistic. imaginary forums posts just made me sad and angry please abort me

I think evilweasel would have more room to breathe with the whole cold-war dynamic and laying out his expert opinions on how iran-contra was necessary for national security and not dangerous politically or ethically ('cause come on look at them commies)

These hypotheticals about a poster on some gaey forums fitting into an ancient political milleu are interesting and all, but I don’t see how it’s addressing the little Treblinka’s operating in our cities and towns with our explicity consent.

What happened to “Never Again”

Goethestein posted:

lol

Viet Nam Megathread: We're Not Fonda That Woman (1,2,3,4...77)

weird to think that you people are old enough to have distinct memories of the 1980s, yet you still post on a forum for discussing the relative merits of Islamic fundamentalism vis-a-vis Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Third Worldisn, where posting "fail aids" is both funny and acceptable, and half the posters do pretty much nothing but troll.

Cycloneboy posted:

weird to think that you people are old enough to have distinct memories of the 1980s, yet you still post on a forum for discussing the relative merits of Islamic fundamentalism vis-a-vis Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Third Worldisn, where posting "fail aids" is both funny and acceptable, and half the posters do pretty much nothing but troll.

weird to think that u straight up jizz on your sheets

look, i don't like anti-union laws any more than you, but the economy is really suffering right now and we need to think about that more than some air traffic controllers

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

weird to think that u straight up jizz on your sheets

I actually don't but whatever, let's not get into the particulars of how I jerk it.

Human life obviously begins at conception and killing unborn children is obviously wrong and there is no justification by which a mother could possibly morally sanction the killing of her child.

Actually killing people at all is wrong as is any other form of violence or force against people, even in self-defense or to protect others or for any reason whatever. Withholding wealth from the poor is also wrong. This is all obviously correct
bringing a child into the world under late capitalism is supremely selfish and a great evil. youre dooming that person to a lifetime of wage slavery and acute alienation

Agnus_Dei posted:

Human life obviously begins at conception and killing unborn children is obviously wrong and there is no justification by which a mother could possibly morally sanction the killing of her child.

Actually killing people at all is wrong as is any other form of violence or force against people, even in self-defense or to protect others or for any reason whatever. Withholding wealth from the poor is also wrong. This is all obviously correct

fagnus_gei.

TG posted:

bringing a child into the world under late capitalism is supremely selfish and a great evil. youre dooming that person to a lifetime of wage slavery and acute alienation

actually you're giving them the chance to fight against the greatest evil in history and possibly build a future with infinite promise.

i fail to see how a lifetime of grinding struggle with dim hopes of success is better than the shining bliss of oblivion
im independently wealthy because i invented a way to remove the souls from fetuses before killing them. these are then largely used as fuel for low-cost airlines, with the exception of those i keep for experiments. get owned
if you go to get an abortion before they do the dang thing they bring in this machine that wails and moans and produces the clackety sound of bone on bone for hours and hours and there's lots of wind and light, that was my idea
Wind and Bone? Sounds like my bedroom!

getfiscal posted:

i felt like liberals had been lying to me my whole life about this.

catchphrase

Squalid posted:

I was talking to my brother about conservation and I said I'd personally strangle every last Mountain Gorilla if I thought it could save a single human life, even if they are sentient thinking beings just like humans; his reply was that he would rather let a human die than kill even one of our apish relatives. I'm not really sure I was serious, but I know he was.

lol a Mountain Gorilla would fuck you clear the hell up bro

basically all the two of you figured out is that your brother would gladly sit there and watch you get instantly murdered in self-defense by a Mountain Gorilla, which would definitely, definitely happen

btw glad to see that were still determining the morality of womens actions exclusively through a consensus of male opinions and sci-fi. keep up the goon work
It is permissible to kill a human being up until the point it feels shame, as that is the only thing that truly separates us from animals.
Liberal scientific hypocricy
gas, ban OP, etc.
the bourgeois dictatorship i live in (airstrip one) has pretty good abortion laws imo, freely allowed until 24 months and then only allowed when the mother is at risk/the babby isn't sufficiently pure

"abortions in the second trimester,
which account for approximately 11 percent of all abortions, with 1.4 percent of all abortions
occurring after 20 weeks. "

Panopticon posted:

the bourgeois dictatorship i live in (airstrip one) has pretty good abortion laws imo, freely allowed until 24 months

freudian slip

what's the cool edgy no-it-is-YOU-who-are-liberal-and-effete position on Plan B, IUDs etc

Superabound posted:

btw glad to see that were still determining the morality of womens actions exclusively through a consensus of male opinions and sci-fi. keep up the goon work

Moral relativism has no place in revolutionary thought.

Cycloneboy posted:

Superabound posted:

You don't

Crow posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Superabound posted:

You don't

Don't post at me.

Don't post here

Crow posted:

Don't post here

Eat shit you boring moron.

violence is cool regardless of what it targets, and violence by humans against other humans is an integral part of our very nature, hth
action is praxis, thought is emasculating
[account deactivated]
that baby was alien adolf hitler fyi
Abortion should only be legal in the case of white fetuses.

littlegreenpills posted:

what's the cool edgy no-it-is-YOU-who-are-liberal-and-effete position on Plan B, IUDs etc

no-it-is-YOUR-CUCKOLDER-who-is-liberal-and-effete

Panopticon posted:

the bourgeois dictatorship i live in (airstrip one) has pretty good abortion laws imo, freely allowed until 24 months and then only allowed when the mother is at risk/the babby isn't sufficiently pure

"abortions in the second trimester,
which account for approximately 11 percent of all abortions, with 1.4 percent of all abortions
occurring after 20 weeks. "

yeah england's turning out swell