females
...are privileged - all high-risk jobs are men's, men die earlier, etc while Females can relish what they earn, and now even hogging all high paying jobs, university etc for themselves when they arent as smart

Anyone against men's rights is a bigot.

PissedOffTranny posted:

...are privileged - all high-risk jobs are men's, men die earlier, etc while Females can relish what they earn, and now even hogging all high paying jobs, university etc for themselves when they arent as smart

Anyone against men's rights is a bigot.

fucked up but true

gyrofry posted:

females

fucked up but tru

very good case for female only places. why, all of rhizzone should be a female-=only place
females are just people, like men. as such, they share many common characteristics, such as an impressive intellectual vacuousness and lumpen, misshapen bodies. humanity is truly the scourge of the earth.

innsmouthful posted:

females are just people, like men. as such, they share many common characteristics, such as an impressive intellectual vacuousness and lumpen, misshapen bodies. humanity is truly the scourge of the earth.

you're right. I found this helpful chart:

libelous_slander posted:

innsmouthful posted:

Crow posted:

libelous_slander posted:

innsmouthful posted:

Haw Mach
-borat

gyrofry posted:

females

gyrofry posted:

females

fe, from the Latin ferrum, meaning "iron" + male, from the Latin male, meaning "badly"

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

The Iron She-ik

gyrofry posted:

females

did we ever even find out what females are?

its some tumblr thing I guess
How is female formed?
maybe there's a little face under there?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/02/new-jersey-trooper-killer-terrorist/2129663/

fbi is still butt mad about assata lol. she didnt even shoot that dumb cop

first woman ever on the most wanted terrorist list

Edited by ilmdge ()

it's weird that you'd criticize the FBI after the incredible job they did saving boston

getfiscal posted:

it's weird that you'd criticize the FBI after the incredible job they did militarizing boston

ilmdge posted:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/02/new-jersey-trooper-killer-terrorist/2129663/

fbi is still butt mad about assata lol. she didnt even shoot that dumb cop

who shot the cop?

cointelpro

note that harper, the other officer on the scene, didnt even report the cop being shot or that there was anyone else there at all. police didnt even know he was there until they found the body. harper also admitted everything he said about assata having a gun and shooting him was a lie - assata was shot with her hands up

alternatively, sundiata acoli, who was also convicted for the shooting
assata's prints were not on any gun, she had no gunpowder on her hands, and she was shot through the shoulder in a way that only could have happened with her hands up. her attorney's request for cointelpro info was refused and the jury was all-white. she was sentenced to life in prison. now the US is meddling in cuba's business. cuba has given her political asylum just like the US often does to people frmo other countries, but the US is putting a bounty on her head nevertheless
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2013/may/1/liberated-72-percent-americans-say-theyre-not-femi/

Feminism may be dead: 72 percent of Americans say they're not 'feminists'
feminism has less general support than demonic possession or visits by aliens
when i want a good indicator of what's progressive, i gauge the attitudes of the american public. thanks goatstein.

Goethestein posted:

feminism has less general support than demonic possession or visits by aliens

where do you stand on the big foot issue?

ilmdge posted:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/02/new-jersey-trooper-killer-terrorist/2129663/fbi is still butt mad about assata lol. she didnt even shoot that dumb cop

first woman ever on the most wanted terrorist list

ahahaha are you fucking kidding me

well i guess that means actual international terrorism is officially dead. we are now living in a post-post-9/11 world.

theyre probably just trying to revilify the latin american left to prepare for the cia's upcoming coup attempt in venezuela
Assata has been on the most wanted domestic terrorist list for a while. unless they bumped her up to the real most wanted list, this is just trying to hype up the increased reward and/or some kind of FBI hazing thing by making the only black special agent they could find announce this
"The FBI also announced it has made Joanne Chesimard, now living in Cuba as Assata Shakur, the first woman on its list of most wanted terrorists."

Are you sure she wasn't only on the Most Wanted list before being promoted to the Terrorist list today?

ilmdge posted:

now the US is meddling in cuba's business. cuba has given her political asylum just like the US often does to people frmo other countries, but the US is putting a bounty on her head nevertheless

in related news:

State Department says Cuba won’t be removed from its list of state sponsors of terrorism

You're right, they promoted her from "domestic terrorist" to "terrorist"

yet another woman bravely fighting her way out of entrenched domestic roles, victory for feminism IMO

HenryKrinkle posted:

ilmdge posted:

now the US is meddling in cuba's business. cuba has given her political asylum just like the US often does to people frmo other countries, but the US is putting a bounty on her head nevertheless

in related news:

State Department says Cuba won’t be removed from its list of state sponsors of terrorism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Posada_Carriles

ilmdge posted:

assata's prints were not on any gun, she had no gunpowder on her hands, and she was shot through the shoulder in a way that only could have happened with her hands up. her attorney's request for cointelpro info was refused and the jury was all-white. she was sentenced to life in prison. now the US is meddling in cuba's business. cuba has given her political asylum just like the US often does to people frmo other countries, but the US is putting a bounty on her head nevertheless

u should read her autobiography if you haven't

http://shockempire.com/2011/12/26/how-to-meet-the-girl-of-your-dreams-foolproof-by-dallas-clayton/

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

http://shockempire.com/2011/12/26/how-to-meet-the-girl-of-your-dreams-foolproof-by-dallas-clayton/

REALLY WORKS! !! I LOST MY LEFT EYE AND MY CHILD HAS BEEN SWEPT AWAY INTO THE SKY!!! MY LADY FRIEND LIES DEAD, SPLIT APART OF THE INNARDS!! 4/5

slothrap posted:

theyre probably just trying to revilify the latin american left to prepare for the cia's upcoming coup attempt in venezuela

i know youre joking but