[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

my argument is that if the qur'aan could, in and of itself, unite people without further need for interpretation, the umayyad caliphate could not, by definition, have collapsed. your argument is circular—if any text could provide for all contingencies, it would be truly divine, but divinity is metaphorical. by definition, if the book were perfect, one could not veer from it. religion requires constant reinvention, and it is difficult to live in a time of reinvention, because we are the generations that must do the work of making and upholding truth for the rest. this will always happen.

One of the most immediate theorems emerging from the axiom of cyclicality is the reversal of temporary departures from equilibrium. The time between the destruction of the Umayyad Caliphate- which was never legitimate, the dynasty founded by a bastard son of a cannibal- and the rapid advance of the jihad throughout the world today is an almost negligible period of time on a cosmological scale. The reemergence of the Kalam Cosmological Argument, even in the form of vulgar western B-Theory, and the occurrence of bovine cloning and gender reassignment specified in Sura 4:119 (specifically cloning via the ear which was realized to be the correct procedure) prove that the end of liberalism is proximal from both within and without.

so, i am ethnically jewish and uncertain of how to continue to engage with your comments re: hitler. i don't think a genocidal movement has to be successful to be described as genocidal. i am not here to argue that the nazis' genocidal activities were the primary motivator of the development of the fascist state, nor to defend zionism or jewish racist mysticism and millenarian tendencies or ask for holocaust victim worship. and yes, of course, hitler's political contributions, fascinating, but is this really the face of revolutionary islam to you?

Fascism and Islam primarily agree on existential questions, specifically the existence of Jews. As Spengler said, race is a feeling. The exact nature of Jewry varies but the greatest minds of history agree that it is one of the greatest forces of progress in history, and as long as this feeling persists with potential to act upon it, it must be contained. Islam and Fascism fundamentally complete each other as the former provides the means to do so.

i don't understand your desire to so aggressively equate ethnic jews with zionists—if you want me to condemn zionism as a reactionary neo-tribalist movement, fine, but, so, uh, how do you feel about the golden dawn's political gains in greek parliament?

Greece is on the right path. The migration of Muslim people to Europe has resulted in transmission of cultural values and mores, bringing liberal values to the source countries. These migration flows must not be allowed to continue, or at least be reversed so that First World citizens are exported to countries where they may adopt Third World values.

Edited by mustang19 ()

[account deactivated]
roseweird you seem pretty cool so i feel i have a duty to warn you that most of us dont read mustang's posts

Hitler posted:

In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it.

also the problem with multiple operant cyclical thought forms simultaneously is that no one agrees on what equilibrium is, like how 5 people in a room all disagree on what "I" means.

The equilibrium cannot be known, all that can be known is that all states will repeat.

Edited by mustang19 ()

roseweird, i'm gonna help you out here, don't bother getting in arguments with the following people:

ironicwarcriminal
mustang
me
anyone else on this forum

but especially the first 2
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Thank you for engaging in honest discussion, the same courtesy has not been afforded to me by most on this forum. I hope with time you will become a fascist.
mustang you are one strange dude. it'd be interesting to tty in real life and change your mind on things but i have a job to keep.

elemennop posted:

roseweird, i'm gonna help you out here, don't bother getting in arguments with the following people:

ironicwarcriminal

no do this. it's fun.

[account deactivated]
dont worry, if you post on the rhizzone you most likely never leave your house.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

mustang19 posted:

Thank you for engaging in honest discussion, the same courtesy has not been afforded to me by most on this forum. I hope with time you will become a fascist.

i would be interested in having a further discussion re: revolutionary islam and its potential as a counterweight to global capital, but i think your extensive engagement with nazism has seriously warped your mind and i'm not sure how to keep talking to you mostly because i wonder if irl you might try to murder me or something

looks like mustang19 has been ifapped, so i'm not sure if you'll get further discussion.

[account deactivated]
it's a revolutionary social rehabilitation/reeducation institute run by sadists and one jailer that wants to be friends with the inmates
[account deactivated]
edible.

ilmdge posted:

roseweird posted:

mustang19 posted:
i would be interested in having a further discussion re: revolutionary islam and its potential as a counterweight to global capital, but i think your extensive engagement with nazism has seriously warped your mind and i'm not sure how to keep talking to you mostly because i wonder if irl you might try to murder me or something

don't worry he admitted to living in his parents' basement in Washington DC (because he's too lazy to get a job) so you can rest assured that he is just pretending to be an islamofascist and is, in fact, a fucking coward.

she dances like a young morrissey

rhizzone poster seeks release from ifap; says he was 'frightened and confused'
Henry Rollins is alright, but he's no Morrissey

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

she dances like a young morrissey

lol from 5:45 on

Best music video ever.

holy shit i had this page open and when i upvoted it went from 0 to 5. must be the record
your argument is facile
your argument is still more facile
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

holy shit i had this page open and when i upvoted it went from 0 to 5. must be the record

Total number of registered users: 6127

libelous_slander posted:

Total number of registered users: 6127

most of those are weird accounts called like SusalBurndy4 or something which seem to be registered by some sort of bot, which i assume will culminate in some sort of forum armageddon.

You take that back about SusalBurndy4 you peace of Shit.
I register 5 accounts/day
Gay Cum By Ya Hot Daddies
wanna heat that dad