what about me? i'm a mercenary in a right-wing death squad and i have scars on my chest from when a woman tried to tear her child away from my grasp before i dashed its head against a rock, should i be able to go topless on the beach?

YES! your body is fucking magnificent and you should be proud of your imperfections! who you are is fucking beautiful and everything about you is the way it was meant to be
that's a sweet website... i hope they keep being majestic. sorry ken, gonna have to side with them.

deadken posted:

i know laughing at tumblr is passée or whatever but look @ this shit http://youarefuckingmajestic.tumblr.com/ pure ideology

VIRGINITY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Virginity:

is sexist
is heteronormative
commodifies sex
commodifies young cis-het white women
contributes to rape culture
contributes to slut-shaming
erases queer folk
erases transfolk
frames a woman’s worth as inversely proportional to the number of dicks that have been inside her

here's what to wear a the beach kids: what you want! as long as what you want is a god damned Mao SUit
Isn’t that your own methodology though, you claim everyone was bffs with crunchberyrmessiah and thus rapist-coddlers,
Lying about you for attention? You manipulative, compulsively lying piece of shit. I have direct fucking quotes from you showing that you’re exactly what I’ve accused you of being: A transphobe, and someone who is sympathetic to fascists. I have evidence and no matter how many times you spin the fucking situation the fact is that the quotes I have previously presented are things you actually said, and nothing you’ve said right now shows that your positions have changed a tiny bit. Go fuck yourself, you gaslighting nazi sympathizer.
fast shits are always the worst

deadken posted:

here's what to wear a the beach kids: what you want! as long as what you want is a god damned Mao SUit

Im pretty sure they are just trolling at this point

deadken posted:

i know laughing at tumblr is passée or whatever but look @ this shit http://youarefuckingmajestic.tumblr.com/ pure ideology

Literally! Aye Carumba

After Earth (originally known as 1000 A.E.) is an upcoming American co-written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. It stars real-life father and son Will and Jaden Smith as Cypher and Kitai Raige, with Will also acting as producer and co-writer, and will be distributed by Columbia Pictures and available on IMAX. It is based on an original story idea by Will Smith.
Would you look at all the white people standin' around, ain't got no butts! Y'all the no-butt-havin'-est people, uh-huh. And white people always be walkin' around like this, like they be crushin' diamonds or something. Look at me, I'm white!

peepaw posted:

After Earth (originally known as 1000 A.E.) is an upcoming American co-written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. It stars real-life father and son Will and Jaden Smith as Cypher and Kitai Raige, with Will also acting as producer and co-writer, and will be distributed by Columbia Pictures and available on IMAX. It is based on an original story idea by Will Smith.

that movie looks catastrophically bad.

"white people" is redundant. 1488
[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

Remember when Shyamalan was supposed to be the next Hitchcock, then he made a movie about crop circles (which were proven to be a massive hoax) where they aliens are killed by water? Now they have to hide that he's the director of the movie.

MadMedico posted:

Remember when Shyamalan was supposed to be the next Hitchcock, then he made a movie about crop circles (which were proven to be a massive hoax) where they aliens are killed by water? Now they have to hide that he's the director of the movie.

ebert gave it four stars

I've never seen an m night shyamalan movie please no spoilers
they all have a plot twist!

peepaw posted:

deadken posted:

Lying about you for attention? You manipulative, compulsively lying piece of shit. I have direct fucking quotes from you showing that you’re exactly what I’ve accused you of being: A transphobe, and someone who is sympathetic to fascists. I have evidence and no matter how many times you spin the fucking situation the fact is that the quotes I have previously presented are things you actually said, and nothing you’ve said right now shows that your positions have changed a tiny bit. Go fuck yourself, you gaslighting nazi sympathizer.

catchphrase

In 3028, a malevolent energy-based species called the Drej declares war on humanity before Professor Sam Tucker, a lead researcher of the experimental "Project Titan", gives his 5-year-old son, Cale, a ring and sends him on one of the evacuation ships with his alien friend, Tek. Meanwhile, Sam and his team launches the Titan spacecraft into hyperspace and the Drej mothership, using a massive laser aimed at the North Pole, destroys Earth, which explodes into a massive cloud of debris that destroys the Moon as well, ending any chances of humanity finding a place to settle in the universe. Most of the evacuation ships escape, though some are destroyed by the Drej and Earth's debris.

Fifteen years later, the surviving humans are reduced to either living in drifter colonies on settlements made from the metal of the evacuation ships or being second class citizens in alien societies, in which they are generally ridiculed. Cale is breaking up old spaceships in the salvage yard of the Tau 14 asteroid belt and meets Joseph Korso, a human captain who requests Cale's help to find the Titan. Korso also reveals that he once worked with Sam and Tek on Project Titan and was the same driver who helped Sam take Cale to his ship before the Earth was destroyed. He shows him how his ring contains a map to the ship. It is genetically-encoded to Sam and responds to Cale himself, making him the only chance for humanity's future. The Drej find the salvage yard and drive Cale and Korso to Korso's ship, the Valkyrie. Cale is introduced to the other members of Korso's alien crew; the sly first mate Preed, astrogator Gune, the cranky weapons expert, Stith and another human, the co-pilot, Akima, who becomes Cale's love-interest. They travel to the planet Sesharrim, where the Gaoul, a race of bat-like creatures, tells Cale how to interpret the map and find the Titan, hidden in the Andali Nebula. The Drej again attacks the group and capture Cale and Akima. The Drej eventually discard Akima, sending her off into space in a pod, where the crew finds her. They then scan the map from Cale, but Cale escapes on a Drej ship and also reunites with the Valkyrie.

The ship reaches the human drifter colony called New Bangkok for repairs and preparation for the trip to the Titan. However, Cale and Akima find out Korso and Preed are secretly working for the Drej, having used Cale so that they can destroy the Titan in exchange for money. As a result, Cale confronts Korso for his betrayal, to which Korso tells Cale that Sam hid and left the Titan before the Drej destroyed him. Korso also reveals that he has lost his faith in humanity and his mind is possessed by the Drej that he sides with. Determined to live up to his father's legacy, Cale escapes from the ship with Akima, who is wounded by Preed. The Valkyrie departs without them, with Gune and Stith still unaware of Korso and Preed's true agenda. Fortunately, the colony consists of a number of old spaceships, cobbled together from derelicts. With the help of the other residents, Cale and Akima repair and refit one of the ships, the Phoenix, and races off to find the Titan before Korso. Amid the Andali Nebula's giant ice crystals, Cale and Akima find and explore the Titan with a holographic message left by Cale's dead father, who reveals the true nature of Project Titan: The ship can create a completely new Earth-like planet with DNA samples of the Earth's plants and animals, requiring a huge input of pure energy, but the Titan's reserves were depleted escaping Earth. The development of this technology is the reason the Drej feared humanity's potential, enough to destroy Earth. Korso and Preed then confront Cale and Akima and interrupt his father's message, but before Korso could do anything, Preed detonates a small bomb inside the Valkyrie to kill both Stith and Gune and betrays Korso before holding him, Cale and Akima at gunpoint. Preed then reveals a more tempting deal- he gets to live and get paid for helping the Drej find the Titan, but only after he kills the crew before the Drej can show up. Preed then beats up Akima and Cale in an attempt to finish them off, but Korso stops him and snaps his neck. He then engages into a fight with Cale over the possession of Cale's ring, but falls into the depths of the Titan by accident after Cale attempts to save him from doing so.

The Drej arrive and attack the Titan by destroying the ice shield protecting it. Surviving Preed's bomb, Stith arrives to Cale and Akima's aid and the three work to defend the Titan from the Drej. Learning from Korso that the Drej aremade of pure energy, Cale decides to re-configure the Titan to use the Drej energy to start the ship's reactor. He activates two of the three circuit breakers channeling the Drej energy into the Titan. Cale dons a space suit and goes outside to fix the third breaker where Gune, who also survived the bomb, uses the Valkyrie's guns to fight the Drej. As Cale reaches the breaker station, he is pinned by a Drej ship but Korso, having grabbed a cable to escape the fall and overhearing Cale's attempt to use the Drej energy to power up the reactor, arrives and uses a large laser rifle to free Cale. Aware that it may be possible to defeat the Drej after all, Korso provides cover fire for Cale to get to the faulty breaker. Despite Cale's efforts, he still cannot activate the faulty breaker. Telling Cale to activate the reactor, Korso wedges his rifle between the gap and breakers and closes its circuit for good, losing his own life in the process. The Drej mothership fires its energy weapon, but the blast is absorbed into the main reactor of the Titan after Cale places the ring to activate it. As a result, the blast reflects back into the Drej mothership, destroying it and killing all of the Drej and their energy is drawn inro the Titan. The Titan then uses the massive amounts of matter in the ice field to create a new planet. As Cale and Akima step onto the planet, Cale jokingly decides to call it "Bob," while Akima suggests that they call it "New Earth." Stith and Gune fly by to say goodbye to Cale and Akima as the human drifter colonies approach New Earth to begin their lives anew.
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

MadMedico posted:

ebert gave it four stars

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-2006

skylark walks like dis

*image of turd w/legs walkin*

but OTHER PEOPLE (people who are not honkies) walk like DIS

*picture of me w/sunglesses B) *
yo so i saw shamalyns movie about the village, called THe Village iirc and it was not until about halfway into the movie that i even noticed that b*tch was even blind
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

did you have some good stuff to drink tonight enneayhan

not yet but i sure as heck am about to! black out drunk by myself motherFUCKAAAAS

[account deactivated]
steel reserve for the higher alcohol content win
white ppl morality is the best. i like how people get really upset to the point of crying that some statistically invisible number of people get teacup pigs as pets and then some percentage of those surrender their pigs because they get too big and it's like yeah what a shame hey hold on before we continue you have a literal entire slice of bacon stuck in your teeth somehow and also it's the really overcooked kind because not only are you a dizzy tard with bad hygiene you also have no taste

deadken posted:

what about me? i'm a mercenary in a right-wing death squad and i have scars on my chest from when a woman tried to tear her child away from my grasp before i dashed its head against a rock, should i be able to go topless on the beach?

YES! your body is fucking magnificent and you should be proud of your imperfections! who you are is fucking beautiful and everything about you is the way it was meant to be

you know that twilight episode with the little hillbilly kid with demon magic and how everybody was a vapid wild-eyed supporter of everything regardless of sense because if they weren't he would wish them into the cornfield? that's basically what tumblr is, except the demon boy is the slashies and the cornfield is denouncing yourself on twitter

Edited by Goethestein ()

i hate white people (rich people (right-wing people (people i dislike (all people)))) mostly because they think and say dumb things but also because they are patently inferior to me in so many waysy

i wish they could find the light,, like i have
i'm white, focker, can you
[account deactivated]
I'm ethnically corpuscular
being jewish means being the wealthiest ethnic group in the world with wildly disproportionate control over the global media, law, economy, and political system.
I'm ethically corpulent
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]