andreipmbcn
-178 points 13 hours ago (215|393)

I think these women's contempt towards good men, and implicitly their manipulation of men's volitions, is one of the few things I would genuinely call misandry.

I also call it suitor abuse, in that such a woman tends to manipulate men for fun and profit by encouraging them to pursue her, then pretend she hadn't a clue they were interested in her and shoo them away. It's setting people up for failure, creating strong motivations and dismantling them for a perverse sense of power. Women who do this are monsters, plain and simple, and deserve to be treated accordingly. They know very well what they're doing, and only shout the "you're only nice to get sex" tirades to create a smokescreen while inflicting further abuse. What they don't count on is that the men's movement will eventually be able to, and indeed must eventually, ensure that either laws or community standards (or both) are enforced against them.
stfu

corey posted:

stfu

thanks for this fantastic reddit post, now get the fuck out

corey posted:

stfu

looks like there are some things that are beyond criticism.
why are men required to blame themselves for their pain while women can lash out at everything to explain their every unhappiness. seems kind of unfair imo
but your opinion sucks

Goethestein posted:

why are men required to blame themselves for their pain while women can lash out at everything to explain their every unhappiness. seems kind of unfair imo

the patriarchy

men's rights dudes are such pussies.
help i feel bad about being fat.

its madison avenue, cosmopolitan magazine, male-dominated hollywood, unattainable capitalist notions of beauty

help there's a girl i really like but she won't give me a chance.

women arent sex dispensers fucko
goat has a point. madison avenue told men they should be hypersexualized ballers and sex is the end goal not the distant side effect of sharing your lunchables with someone in third grade
i am a hypersexualized baller though, if you're not then it's probably due to some estrogen-soaked environmental factor growing up

is a man not entitled to the rigidity of his rager?
[account deactivated]
tha'ts mean T

lgp: how is 'the situation'?
[account deactivated]
also LGP fucking LOL

http://gawker.com/for-sale-a-video-of-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-smoking-cra-507736569

tpaine posted:

did you read the bathroom update iwc

yeah it was A+

[account deactivated]
1. She's fucked off to Massachusetts for her college reunion this weekend
2. The ketamine girl flaked out on me. not a drug dispenser. not a drug dispenser.
3. if i am going to get laid while i have the house to myself it will probably have to be with a man, ew

e: what the fucking hell

littlegreenpills posted:

1. She's fucked off to Massachusetts for her college reunion this weekend
2. The ketamine girl flaked out on me. not a drug dispenser. not a drug dispenser.
3. if i am going to get laid while i have the house to myself it will probably have to be with a man, ew

e: what the fucking hell

where on earth do you live that a marxoteen is not within 120 yards? OH. Gay might be a problem. got it.

[account deactivated]
he could have a hyper-insecure wifuu.

we don''t knoow

getfiscal posted:

men's rights dudes are such pussies.

just another pussy you won't be getting tonight

checkmate, beer-gut boy

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

also LGP fucking LOL

http://gawker.com/for-sale-a-video-of-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-smoking-cra-507736569

a prominent hockey analyst

only in canada

why dont these ppl just suck a mans dick??????????????literally
threads where goatstein reposts something from youtube comments and people decide that's what goatstein must actually believe
but i thought he rly had -178 points?
if that rob ford video is real he should be commended for hanging out with black people
jane and finch ftw
Canada Facts #534: a prostitute’s client is known not as a ‘john’ but as a ‘Wally’
oh shit, she leaves town on the same day this video becomes public knowledge. the swede was her connection with the cameraman and that's why he was going to flush her phone. it was all wheels within wheels. darling come home im so sorry i had no idea

i dont understand how people in the year 2013 are still smoking crack and wearing fedoras. when have you EVER heard anything good about either one of those things. where exactly is this word of mouth advertisement coming from

swampman posted:

threads where goatstein reposts something from youtube comments and people decide that's what goatstein must actually believe

reread this till you work out how weird, broken, sad and stupid it is

jools posted:

thanks for this fantastic reddit post, now get the fuck out

damn, sovietfriends has sharpened his posting chops
goatstein have you ever seen fist of the north star? you know how kenshiro ("ken") punches people in their pressure points to make their heads explode, but before that happens their faces freakishly distort, with chins and foreheads jutting out at bizarre angles? thats what you look like irl.
hokuto no deadken

omae wa mou shindeiruken