I'll start this off, like I always do, with a Photobucket link.

Essentially, at low levels of development, women's rights reduces fertility. But after a point, domestic work gets shifted onto men with increasing female employment, and gender equality increases birth rates. This is what drove the fertility rebound in developed countries since the 80s.

Population control has always been a major leftist policy. It's a reprehensible idea, but in light of these results, it does present a contradiction within First World leftist thought.

Gender equality is a major driver of the supposed overpopulation problem. You must give up fighting for one or the other. Reactionary men's rights ecology is the only counterbalance to the feminist cultural-imperialism which will destroy the planet if allowed to proceed unchecked.
yawn, boring malthusianism
"the stork" is actually a myth
good post, mustang, and welcome back.

Yeah, no. We're about to find out if the prison guard can free himself from the Bastille in times of divine terror.

STOP FREEING MUSTANG AND OTHER SHITTY POSTERS KTHX

Edited by babyhueypnewton ()

jools posted:

yawn, boring malthusianism

Rhizzone would rather destroy the planet than give up feminism?

You can't have women's rights without a planet!

i care more about people than some.... "planet", this is just boring misanthropy

daddyholes posted:

Really? I can leave my parents house to go get a girlfriend? Without a creepy bird showing up at my door at random intervals to burden me with a poop factory?

mustang19 posted:

daddyholes posted:

Really? I can leave my parents house to go get a girlfriend? Without a creepy bird showing up at my door at random intervals to burden me with a poop factory?

i think you mean wife

Explain your downvote, Roseweird. After feminism kills us all what "women's rights" will be left to uphold?
[account deactivated]

give me a convincing argument not to ban you

I can't.

i wanted to pot athread about hiding dzokar's backpack and philosophy of law and how the actual particulars of most cases of accessory after the fact play against people's idea of humanity meaning not turning your friends/family over to the police, yet it seems necessary to deter crimes in any society, but it seems like that would be a FBI sort of thing to post. anyway good thread here about the dangers of sex
[account deactivated]

i believe low fertility is a good thing and not likely to kill us all

Then you should oppose feminism because gender equality raises first world fertility.

getfiscal posted:

mustang19 posted:

daddyholes posted:

i think you mean wife

I guess, I was never informed of the correct procedure by which babies are formed.

Edited by mustang19 ()

[account deactivated]
What the fuck is all that shit?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is it the egyptian book of the dead
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
That's typical for the anti-science mentality of liberals.
[account deactivated]
gas

mustang19 posted:

bla bla bl a

just install one child policyt around the globe. perfecct solution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiteNPECEME#t=1m56s

mustang19 posted:

That's typical for the anti-science mentality of liberals.

you're a smart kid M19 but all these sorts of positions and narratives you talk about, we already went through them in LF....i think the very first thread i made there was praising the Taliban's anti-imperialism in blowing up the buddhas of bamiyan.....Why not mix it up a bit? For instance you could blame low birthrates in the west on gays in the fashion industry making women ugly because they're resentful of their natural grace AND because they actively desire the impending caliphate cuz of all the hunky bears that'll be around.

Anyway I hope you find a special someone soon and don't become a lost cause like cycloneboy.

mustang is there evidence the fertility rebound is statistically significant? I haven't heard of this phenomena before and although it is an attractive theory I'd hesitate to draw any conclusions without seeing more numbers
what does an ancient egyptian pepper look like
mustang19 would be a better poster if he changed his username to "Stang" and made his avatar a pic of Sting photoshopped to be wearing a cowboy hat, sunglasses and rockin' a badass mustache
also don't spam, its really annoying

Squalid posted:

what does an ancient egyptian pepper look like

very carefully