[account deactivated]
jerry
looks like an faq about grand juries, op.

sounds like an anarchist named jerry is being questioned oveer the bombing of a military recruitment center that i never heard of. sounds like he's resisting
–The Support Jerry Committee
http://jerryresists.net/what-is-the-deal-with-grand-juries

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

http://jerryresists.net/grand-jurors-who-are-these-people
These subpoenas are making me thirsty!
The Futility Jerry
jerry must be pretty damn guilty to put together such an ensemble for a grant jury witness subpoena
i mean, pretty damn dedicated
I haven’t seen Jerry in a few years. In the years I knew him, he was always an inspiringly selfless advocate for others and devoted activist. I have a lot of respect for dude. I’ve been living in Chicago for a little over a year, and I didn’t know this was going down. I’ll be missing the grand jury by about 72 hours…

Stay strong homie!

Art Vandelay
Why is it every time you try to resist the tyrannical United States goverment, you find yourself in a grand jury? What, was a GREAT jury not good enough for you? It has to be GRAND? Like does the judge walk out and see the regular jury and think "No! This is all wrong! Wheres the theater, the pagentry? This jury is supposed to be grand!!"
hey, jerry, isn't that the same name that the seinfeld guy had
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

why it's Steve Albini, Jr., lead guitarist of Little Black

*british lawyer guy, idk his name either, bursts thru the door* criminal contempt jerry!! criminal contempt!
[account deactivated]
*slides into jail cell all like woah-wh-whoah!!!* *no one is there to see how funny it is* *hes in there a long time*
but what about Neil Keenan?

Did you know that the various false flag operations were for the SOLE PURPOSE of keeping Bilderberg gold from the mysterious Dragon family? WELL

The Iranian regime says Adam Lanza was a “patsy” for the Israeli government.

Iran Press TV reported, via Religion of Peace:

Days later, the Sandy Hook Massacre, the iconic slaughter of twenty small children, is now looking like a terrorist attack, not a “murder suicide.” Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

Until recently, Neil did not understand the importance of the fact that after going through Ceremony, he was specifically’chosen’ by the Elders in Indonesia to do this work.

This particular kind of Ceremony is not to be taken lightly: the Elders communicate with Mother Earth and Father Sky and in my understanding of it they ask if this is the person they have been waiting for to help them. Then, they wait for a response which usually comes in symbolic language from Mother Earth, and according to that response, the particular person is chosen—or not chosen. My sense of this choice is that at the very least the person must be of impeccable integrity, and from my personal knowledge of Mr. Keenan, he embodies this quality.

Putting it in another way, a way that might more easily be understood by the Western world, the Elders communicate with the quantum field, which is the positive energy we call Love surrounding us all about which many of us have only recently learned. They ask if this person is acceptable to it, and it responds yea or nay. Other names for this energy are known as God, the Source, the Universe, I AM THAT I AM, the Field.

ITS JERALDINE NOT JERRY YOU G-D DAMN CISBIGOT FUCKS!!! WOW

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()