mashallah!
i thought it said biggest quran marshmallow and im disappointed
In my opinion, if an artist can't/won't draw fat people, I don't consider them an artist at all. I mean how hard is it to draw people how they truly are? Not hard at all.

deadken posted:

In my opinion, if an artist can't/won't draw fat people, I don't consider them an artist at all. I mean how hard is it to draw people how they truly are? Not hard at all.

i found goatstein's youtube channel

deadken posted:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2012/08/13/120813sh_shouts_odenkirk

cleanhands posted:

i thought it said biggest quran marshmallow and im disappointed

*tom rises in the west*

quran mashallah is my favorite indian dish
Wouldn't having your giant Koran certified by the Guinness Book of World Records be haram?
it's run by a subsidiary company that makes 0.0% guinness

deadken posted:

Whenever I come across this point of view I gently remind the writer that Mohammed (SAAS) and Jesus (AS) were not fat and are the models for the overwhelming majority of Western civilization

thats a sweet av.
ty guidoanselmi. truly the Universal Class. keep reaching for the stars. --D. Holes. Id like to dedicate this next track to 23 minutes in heaven with my special lady.

[account deactivated]