Makeshift_Swahili posted:

What's the best thing to come out of Melbourne?

The Hume Highway!

also me

jumped the border as a 3 year old

its become a cliche in itself to say it, but we don't actually drink fosters here

because you confuse it with your word for parents?! ahaha

what kind of lager u homo

my aunt & uncle live in melbourne we can chill if i ever visit them again.

blinkandwheeze posted:

didn't you call Australia hell on earth? seems hard to chill in hell....

[account deactivated]
its easy when youre cooler than a polar bears toenails DADDY FAT STACKS B-I-G B-O-I ITS THAT SAME MUTHAFUCKA THAT TOOK THEM KNUCKLES TO YA EYE
[account deactivated]
everyone is clearly drunk
tpaine why am i never invited to krews.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine...........................................................................
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

blobby white neckbeard repeatedly kicks random woman on crowded new york street, witnesses claim he continually shouted, "YOU DOWNVOTED MY POST, YOU DOWNVOTED MY POST"

actually i see what skylark's saying. it's like, oh, you're gonna make this personal? you're gonna downvote my post? how about i make this really fucking personal and plant MY FOOT up YOUR ASS! calling your bluff so to speak. oh, you don't like threats of violence? you uncomfortable lol? here's a link to my post history then, get upvoting.

someone PM'd me and asked me if i was joking. im a metal warrior, do you think im fucking joking? it's funny how quickly smug internet a-holes go quiet when things get real. see here:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/professional-boxer-tracks-down-twitter-troll-in-real-life
metal! warriors! *in falsetto:* uuuNniiiiiiiiIIIIIiiiiiiiiiTE
richard dawkkkins https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/337871610826600448
listen up rosepierre, we can either be best friends or worst enemies. i post with my fists, so i suggest you choose the former. let me tell you something my beautiful beautiful mother told me: never say something on the internet you wouldn't say to someone's face. would you downvote me to my face? would you? at postplace they've eliminated downvoting because it's too powerful. at the rhizzone we can do one better, we can leave the ability to downvote in place but refrain from using it against me
i am going to systematically downvote skylark's posts because i am in the purest state in flagrante violencio

tpaine posted:

beer is a drink, not a substance.

i haven't had alcohol in over 3 yrs...i think my placement in the crew...it may have been in fatal error. *kneels for mercy*

ilmdge posted:

listen up rosepierre, we can either be best friends or worst enemies. i post with my fists, so i suggest you choose the former. let me tell you something my beautiful beautiful mother told me: never say something on the internet you wouldn't say to someone's face. would you downvote me to my face? would you? at postplace they've eliminated downvoting because it's too powerful. at the rhizzone we can do one better, we can leave the ability to downvote in place but refrain from using it against me

shots fucking fired

[account deactivated]
the only good beer comes from my ancestral barbarian homeland of wisconsin. great lakes great times. fuck you

AmericanNazbro posted:

take away everyone's rights imo

[account deactivated]

clanzy posted:

the only good beer comes from my ancestral barbarian homeland of wisconsin. great lakes great times. fuck you

great lakes is from ohio

Ello mate oim iwc Oi hate the bloody broo lol Wo'hts oll this hahahaha Lets jomp o nthe boarbie yae bloadklooaaaappp
revolutionary babes get at me.

Lysenko posted:

clanzy posted:

great lakes is from ohio

so is major depression

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

I got sincerely excited this thread had three pages of discussion on reproduction of class / labor

did you really? you mean you didn't click on the thread asking yoruself "i wonder what kind of fail aids crap they're up to in here"? that's sad but sweet

Edited by ilmdge ()

now im imagining discipline getting legit excited about every thread on here and then having her heart broken upon clicking them, over and over, for months and years. im sorry, im so sorry
Major Deprezion
[account deactivated]
sometimes when peolpe see me browsing da rhizz and ask me what it is i say "it's an ironic mcrib fan site" but... but i know for some of us, there is no irony