[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

gordon finally gives up. watch this if you like things

you're a week behind the internet, put down the platinum.

[account deactivated]

no one who has to go a day hearing about "small business" should do anything but watch this at least once a week
[account deactivated]
so-called small business is the locus of exploitation in the first world; exempt from nearly every one of this country's paltry workplace regulations, reactionary tyrants visit hell upon immigrants and native-born alike; "support for small business" are the vilest words on every American politician's lips of both major parties; it is one of the best examples of why liberation theology must take its rightful place at the helm of true Catholic social teaching and cast aside the apostasies of the Satanic antipope Leo XIII
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

!!! also, masao doesn't have shit on this guy when faced with the prospect of cleaning.

Rule #3 & 4. Something with four essential and generally entirely satiating ingredients should not generally be attempted with but 3. I'll be honest, I have no reason to be eating cheese, I'm lactaid intolerant; for those of you more fortunate, suffice it to say that consuming milk products without a lactaid tablet in nigh any amount is not pretty for any of the senses. Here, after several false starts, I ate my sandwich, as I don't like to waste food and the cat wouldn't. When I was doing laundry, my tablet, in its original square foil as so many things, fell out, leading me to think, if that was Mozzarella, its not meant as a garnish when the sandwich is to be covered in melted cheese. Sure, we can argue how much, but by my tablet's measure, we did not even get close on this occasion.
i would like to see masaokis have his own cooking show and just have gordon ramsay reactions shots/commentary. maybe a ramsay led taste-test/judgement at the end of every episode.
I know too many people irl who are like that woman.
[account deactivated]
Samy Bouzaglo is attending immigration hearings that could revoke his residency status after he did not disclose information to immigration authorities. According to the paper, the information revolves around documents that show he's banned from France and Germany and has a history of drug and extortion charges. The deportation process has been going on for two years and has nothing to do with the couple's appearance on "Kitchen Nightmares,"
i work in a restaurant. contemplate that.
that was an exciting video because most of the eps are formulaic and that one couldn't even maintain structure.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the ass of damocles
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

ass LOVES the torpedo!!

my ass, decidedly, does NOT love Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA.

tpaine posted:

libelous_slander posted:

that was an exciting video because most of the eps are formulaic and that one couldn't even maintain structure.

yeah the american version is inferior to the british one, it's reality tv whereas the english one was like a fun little documentary

the british one did feel more real, Gordon didn't spend the whole episode yelling at stupid Americans the whole time.

the british one did feel more real, Gordon didn't spend the whole episode yelling at stupid Americans the whole time.

except that's the realest shit you can do

daddyholes posted:

except that's the most ineffectual shit you can do

it has the effect of yelling at stupid americans which is how americans stay real
Am I the Ass of Damocles