you are
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
and then quit posting
A paragraph or two of words that shouldn't be read followed by a single vain sign off line. It's always the same shit.

ZinniaJones posted:

The coding is a bit bad.

it allows for custom colours *woot*

please don't code-shame

animedad posted:

I think that the half-educated bandwagon backlash against Dawkins is also mind numbingly boring

oh no our precious continental philosophy, we must protect things that we hold dear

Dirty Dick just does not know enough about continental philosophy to put the blame where it lies: the morally decadent and intellectually bankrupt strains of bourgeois philosophy called things such as "Post-structuralism," "psychoanalysis" or "gender and identity theory"

Wait'll the twitter marxoteens get a load of the rhizzone!
richard dawkins has aspergers syndrome (true story)
richard dawkins has nazism

ZinniaJones posted:

If that's the best argument anyone can muster against Dawkins – other than the crimes of 'arrogance' and 'popularizing atheism', of course – then maybe they should keep their fingers away from their keyboards, their mouths shut, and so on.

your prescription is weak. i suggest a visit to your local optometrist to see, ya know, all the other criticisms and whatnot

the world is literally 6000 years old fuckers
your wife is literally fucking a transgender micropenis pomo
we are getting back together
i love your passion
i love your mom
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Zinnia Jones owns, and she's right.

tpaine posted:

I agree with ZinniaJOnes

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
vat the faaaaaaaaaaak

roseweird posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

ZinniaJones posted:

If that's the best argument anyone can muster against Dawkins – other than the crimes of 'arrogance' and 'popularizing atheism', of course – then maybe they should keep their fingers away from their keyboards, their mouths shut, and so on.

your prescription is weak. i suggest a visit to your local optometrist to see, ya know, all the other criticisms and whatnot

zinnia jones is a dummy because she said something about creationists or whatever when my point was that richard dawkins is annoying because he insists that all non-atheists are basically biblical literalists and creationists and he only engages with certain christians who fit his narrow definition of "religious". i don't remember anyone even calling him "arrogant", i think that is just what dawkinsites wish religious people would say to them so they can reply "I AM ONLY ARROGANT ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH, YOU SHEEP"

Its cööl to hate atheism. Daddy Dawkins, youre spent. Youre all washd up, spread yourself thin. Slavoj Zizzzzek!

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

atheism is cool though

religion is cool. it has cool music. atheism has shit music, expcept when they rip off religious music (red army choeir)

dawkinsvasion of the rhizz in 3
was marx wrong about religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdwKx5zSxw#t=11m15s

ZinniaJones posted:

Well, I'm not sure what is fail AIDS, but okay? Someone linked me to this place on Twitter. I don't really like posting on forums and it's somewhat tiring taking on the same bad arguments you've been beating for years, this forum seems small too so there's no good payoff.

The coding is a bit bad.

lmao
a "bit bad"? a BIT bad??? lady this is the wrost coded website in the world. and PROUD OF IT. *eyes begin to bleed in rapturous euphoria*
The coding is quite good, at turning me on.
marx offered a p devastating critique of dawkins etc in the german ideology
The entire body of German philosophical criticism from Strauss to Stirner is confined to criticism of religious conceptions. Religion was continually regarded and treated as the arch-enemy, as the ultimate cause of all relations repugnant to these philosophers. The critics started from real religion and actual theology. What religious consciousness and a religious conception really meant was determined variously as they went along. Their advance consisted in subsuming the allegedly dominant metaphysical, political, juridical, moral and other conceptions under the class of religious or theological conceptions; and similarly in pronouncing political, juridical, moral consciousness as religious or theological, and the political, juridical, moral man – “man” in the last resort – as religious. The dominance of religion was taken for granted. Gradually every dominant relationship was pronounced a religious relationship and transformed into a cult, a cult of law, a cult of the State, etc. On all sides it was only a question of dogmas and belief in dogmas. The world was sanctified to an ever-increasing extent till at last our venerable Saint Max was able to canonise it en bloc and thus dispose of it once for all.

The Old Hegelians had comprehended everything as soon as it was reduced to an Hegelian logical category. The Young Hegelians criticised everything by attributing to it religious conceptions or by pronouncing it a theological matter. The Young Hegelians are in agreement with the Old Hegelians in their belief in the rule of religion, of concepts, of a universal principle in the existing world. Only, the one party attacks this dominion as usurpation, while the other extols it as legitimate.

Since the Young Hegelians consider conceptions, thoughts, ideas, in fact all the products of consciousness, to which they attribute an independent existence, as the real chains of men (just as the Old Hegelians declared them the true bonds of human society) it is evident that the Young Hegelians have to fight only against these illusions of consciousness. Since, according to their fantasy, the relationships of men, all their doings, their chains and their limitations are products of their consciousness, the Young Hegelians logically put to men the moral postulate of exchanging their present consciousness for human, critical or egoistic consciousness, and thus of removing their limitations. This demand to change consciousness amounts to a demand to interpret reality in another way, i.e. to recognise it by means of another interpretation. The Young-Hegelian ideologists, in spite of their allegedly “world-shattering" statements, are the staunchest conservatives. The most recent of them have found the correct expression for their activity when they declare they are only fighting against “phrases.” They forget, however, that to these phrases they themselves are only opposing other phrases, and that they are in no way combating the real existing world when they are merely combating the phrases of this world. The only results which this philosophic criticism could achieve were a few (and at that thoroughly one-sided) elucidations of Christianity from the point of view of religious history; all the rest of their assertions are only further embellishments of their claim to have furnished, in these unimportant elucidations, discoveries of universal importance.

ZinniaJones posted:

The coding is a bit bad.

please try to ignore this. all the good gateways were stolen in the Great Postplace Purge of 2012

ZinniaJones posted:

Well, I'm not sure what is fail AIDS, but okay? Someone linked me to this place on Twitter. I don't really like posting on forums and it's somewhat tiring taking on the same bad arguments you've been beating for years, this forum seems small too so there's no good payoff.

The coding is a bit bad.

agreed re bad arguments + bad coding, sorry gjoey i know ur busy

Me Tarzan. *thumps chest* Me not believe in xtian sky daddy. *swings away*