[account deactivated]
maybe he means he turned pigs named babe into pork

roseweird posted:

well other than that i am too polite to engage with your sexual boasts so if you promise to stop talking about "porking babes" i will stop talking about how horrified i am that you have a daughter. think about that. your daughter has a father who says "i've porked babes".

if you can't respeck that your whole perspective is wack- Jay-Z

roseweird posted:

and who agrees with someone who says that her birth was an ideal combination of european creativity to balance out the inherent sociopathy of her mother's race

maybe if your father had spent more time writing ridiculous things on the internet he might not have ended up with a son who inverted his dick like a sock in the laundry. i dont know. couldnt have hurt

ew
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im saying maybe the mentally ill castrato shouldnt pass judgment on what is proper behavior. i hope this has clarified things
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
-

Edited by cemetery ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this behavior is a shibboleth of unattractive women

what is get mad over and over at trolls, alex?

correct!

i'll take TRANSparent lies for 1000
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i love u tapine.
I'm drinking 100.0
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

sorry the reality of my existence and the idea that humans actually find me appealing so disturbs you, if it helps you can imagine me as a lumberjack in a tutu with bleeding stitches all over my groin, with TRANNIE MENACE tattooed on my forehead. that's me goatstein, it's ok, do what you have to do

How about I imagine you as someone who doesn't downvote my posts.

[account deactivated]
Sierra Nevada is a Good ipa
[account deactivated]

NoFreeWill posted:

tons of people here post from work at their 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th jobs, so idk why you're worried about income being affected by posting. and the best part about goatstein is that he is roughly average in misogyny and only on the rhizzone is he considered a disgusting freak outlier.

Gobstein is exactly as sexist/racist as every single one of our dads. something 2 think about

were all goatdaughter now
im sorry your dad is such a shithead Superabound

daddyholes posted:

im sorry your dad is such a shithead Superabound

my dad is actually p cool. but i think a lot of you spend too much time in college/identity politics bubbles and forget how 99% of regular people over the age of 35 actually think about things

Superabound: "my dad is goatstein" "no wait. . . "
srsly i am sorry about your parents and issues man. it must be rough
can we ever really know Dads? dad expert Superabound weighs in, trembling

daddyholes posted:

Superabound: "my dad is goatstein" "no wait. . . "

ima cute little chubbyface Corean babuy

man thid is bulsshit goatstein is NOT my dad no matter how maney times you make me say it
im going on four holidays this summer & am definitely more bougie than goatstein
i like sierra nevada but i can't drink it in the uk because it makes me really nostalgic lol
lol its called Sierra Mist u limey busterd
one way to feel good about your life in the morning is to realize that you were raised by people who do not remind you one iota of a weird compulsive "ironic" racist you met on an internet forum; this owns
serious congratulations/johndolances to those of you who apparently struggled through raising yourselves in households run by selfish adult children