ttaht was quick
accelerationism.wav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQSKB8DXE0
i never knew my semen did loop-de-loops. thats pretty cool
the miracle of anatomy man
mother, my body disgusts me
accelerate my balls
accelerationism.flv my balls
hows this for accelerationism: my bougier facebook friends are complaining about french air traffic controllers being on strike, having no sympathy for them, that they better have a good reason etc

the reason for the strike is that the Single European Sky project is a bare mental cost cutting exercise that will get people killed. for once the french are on the right side of an argument, but passengers dont care. get back in that tower and let me die efficiently, idiot proles

cleanhands posted:

hows this for accelerationism: my bougier facebook friends are complaining about french air traffic controllers being on strike, having no sympathy for them, that they better have a good reason etc

the reason for the strike is that the Single European Sky project is a bare mental cost cutting exercise that will get people killed. for once the french are on the right side of an argument, but passengers dont care. get back in that tower and let me die efficiently, idiot proles

if air traffic controllers were smart they wouldnt strike by refusing to go to work, theyd strike by going to work and refusing to let the planes land

lol the labour conditions for air traffic controllers are pretty hilarious to be honest, this bizarre combination of strict shift regulations and extreme air terror as near misses happen constantly

jools posted:

lol the labour conditions for air traffic controllers are pretty hilarious to be honest, this bizarre combination of strict shift regulations and extreme air terror as near misses happen constantly

that's hilarious my cocksucker

d4ky posted:

id.gif

prikryl posted:

go to this bart station on my drinking ventures all teh time.

waht im trying to say is that this is me, im famous

nice side aerial aerdil but youve got to stick that landing even under pressure