Lessons posted:

i proud of my gynecomastia, hypogonadism and IBS

snipe

Lessons posted:

the tofu i have in my fridge has 9 grams of protein per 3 oz 80 calorie serving, with 4.5 serving per box. you'd need to eat like 6 of them a day to get enough protein, which is like... highly doable with room to spare. and there's probably better tofu for protein content, you can supplement with other stuff, etc. anyway there are definitely vegan bodybuilders at the professional level

i'm sure there are bodybuilders at the professional level. i know in the ufc, there were like 3 vegetarian fighters out 350. only one is still left in the organization.

Lessons posted:

the tofu i have in my fridge has 9 grams of protein per 3 oz 80 calorie serving, with 4.5 serving per box. you'd need to eat like 6 of them a day to get enough protein, which is like... highly doable with room to spare. and there's probably better tofu for protein content, you can supplement with other stuff, etc. anyway there are definitely vegan bodybuilders at the professional level

i, too, base my diet on what is "highly doable" *eyes some choice fuckdonkey cuts while watching Vice documentary*

the mcrib is highly doable

elemennop posted:

Lessons posted:

i'm sure there are bodybuilders at the professional level. i know in the ufc, there were like 3 vegetarian fighters out 350. only one is still left in the organization.

at first i read this as "i'm the only one left in the organization" and wondered how i didn't know you were both a vegetarian and a ufc fighter

Superabound posted:

Lessons posted:

i, too, base my diet on what is "highly doable" *eyes some choice fuckdonkey cuts while watching Vice documentary*

what does that even mean superabound

oh wait i get it now. lame.
i'm an ultimate fighter.... and my ultimate fight is against crippling depression

Lessons posted:

elemennop posted:

Lessons posted:

at first i read this as "i'm the only one left in the organization" and wondered how i didn't know you were both a vegetarian and a ufc fighter

i see you caught my edit, i guess the secret is out

It would be cheaper to drink a gallon of milk a day than to eat 6 boxes of tofu for your bodybuilding needs.
you wouldn't believe the number of calories you need to ultimate fight depression
I thought food tasted like ash if you were really depressed.

wasted posted:

It would be cheaper to drink a gallon of milk a day than to eat 6 boxes of tofu for your bodybuilding needs.

i'm not really an expert but i'm pretty sure you can't get a gallon of milk and get the same protein as 6 boxes of tofu

tofu is pretty cheap

Lessons posted:

wasted posted:

i'm not really an expert but i'm pretty sure you can't get a gallon of milk and get the same protein as 6 boxes of tofu

a cup of milk is 9g of protein, and a gallon of milk will have 16 cups at like 3 dollars. it's infinitely cheaper.

tofu is *clears throat* it's Gay
it white

elemennop posted:

even for non-professional lifters, the recommendation is like 1 to 1.2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. so, if you were 180lbs you need to eat 9 cups of tofu a day, at least.

a cup of lentil beans has more protein than a hamburger. is 10 cups of lentil beans unreasonable but 14 hamburgers is not? i mean who really cares about the needs of professional bodybuilders but they're gonna have to eat a lot to get that much protein whether they're vegan bodybuilders or not. seeds have more protein per 100g than almost any m eat

this fictional lentil eating bodybuilder probably does some Wicked Farts

ilmdge posted:

elemennop posted:

even for non-professional lifters, the recommendation is like 1 to 1.2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. so, if you were 180lbs you need to eat 9 cups of tofu a day, at least.

a cup of lentil beans has more protein than a hamburger. is 10 cups of lentil beans unreasonable but 14 hamburgers is not? i mean who really cares about the needs of professional bodybuilders but they're gonna have to eat a lot of anything to get that much protein

100g of chicken has like 22 grams of protein. i have no idea what's in hamburgers, i don't eat them. 32 calories of whey protein has 24 grams of protein. there's a lot of other shit nazbro can go into if he ever shows up again

listen, eat whatever you want. if you feel eating animals and dairy is wrong, than why are you even arguing about muscle mass? carry your weak starved bodies with pride.
if its good enough for mother fucking gandhi you chipe motherfuckers

animedad posted:

Veganism is super expensive

do you believe this?

None of the UFC vegans are any good except one guy whos solid mid level guy but probably how effectively you cycle your drugs/cut weight is more important than if you eat hot dogs

Keven posted:

None of the UFC vegans are any good except one guy whos solid mid level guy but probably how effectively you cycle your drugs/cut weight is more important than if you eat hot dogs

fitch was decent before he became a vegan. shields isn't terrible, but i don't see him doing much anymore

Jake Shields is a better kick boxer than GSP, how could he not achieve greatness in UFC.
milk is utter shit

LaserJew posted:

milk is utter shit

i'm going to drink some milk right now to spite you. hatemilking up in this piece.

im going to drink milk-nyo

LaserJew posted:

milk is utter shit

*udder shit

Keven posted:

Jake Shields is a better kick boxer than GSP, how could he not achieve greatness in UFC.

jake shields's career is the biggest mystery of our times

I wonder if "meat is rape" would be a more or less effective slogan than "meat is murder"

gyrofry posted:

I wonder if "meat is rape" would be a more or less effective slogan than "meat is murder"

I think it would be. not because people are so anti-rape (we do live in a rape-culture), but rather because bestiality is so stigmatized that if we sexualized the meat then everyone would jump back adn stay away out of fear of being caught raping an animal.

I guess u could say the traditional PETA babes carry an undercurrent of meat is rape but more likely they make me want to f*ck. & the more "off the wall" peta stuff usually doesnt seem to work other than creating terrible threads on message boards so idk how an overt thing like this would work. But for x. when they had the naked lady marked up like beef cuts the response was either yum yum very nice or castigating peta for dehumaniizing a lady. Just my zero two cents all, cheers.

Cheers.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

lol you weirdos can't talk about normal human diets and instead have been babbling about ufc and bodybuilders for 2 pages

hey i don't go to your job and knock the pen you use to sign multibillion dollar contracts out of your hand

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

how many chickens should i consume whole in order to get buff

protip: just eat the beaks. thousands of beaks. get beakbuff.

roseweird posted:

how many chickens should i consume whole in order to get buff

the answer to that is one. 1 chicken per day is more than enough.