the Dennis Dugan film I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry is an interesting expose into this very subject. Two straight actors play two straight guys pretending to be gay for financial benefit, thus exploiting an entire culture of which they do not belong
Gay.
Straight actors are fags!
are you actually gay or are you just wearing gayface?
you're a fag, Tom
That's rough coming from you Mary
If roseweird had known that my hatred of the view is probably 90% misogyny would she still have up voted that post? What do you think clarence
We're on a strictly first name basis here on the 'Zzone. Just kick back and let your hair down, every day is casual Friday here, friends. *winks, slides a beer down the bar to Tom*

babyfinland posted:

If roseweird had known that my hatred of the view is probably 90% misogyny would she still have up voted that post? What do you think clarence

liking the View is way more misogynist than hating it could ever be tbqh

except for Whoopie. Whoopie owns
no one in the rhizzone even knows my first name let alone dares call me by it.
Gaylord?

Superabound posted:

babyfinland posted:

liking the View is way more misogynist than hating it could ever be tbqh

haha

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Same

sexual orientation isnt real anyways

AynRandAnCap posted:

the Dennis Dugan film I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry is an interesting expose into this very subject. Two straight actors play two straight guys pretending to be gay for financial benefit, thus exploiting an entire culture of which they do not belong

There's also the film Cruising where Al Pacino goes undercover into New York's gay scene to catch a serial killer.

my first name is LF. my last name is LF. in between theres a dick and two balls. come, my lady.
There are several straight venues around Taksim square which function as meeting places for gay men in the evenings, usually before going to night clubs. They are mostly self-service cafe-restaurants and the managers/staff are not very gay-friendly in real meaning. Probably because of their location, especially some gay-men living in the neighborhood would always be around. There will also be many rent boys and bad hustlers in and around these venues and it is recommended to be selective with the people you may encounter.

These venues are located around Taksim Square or along the Istiklal street and easy to find. The major ones are Taksim Mc Donald's, Haci Baba (both next to Taksim Ms Donald's) Taksim Burger King's (facing Taksim square at the entrance of Istiklal) and less visibly Simit Sarayi (across the street from Mc Donald's), Star Bucks, Gloria Jeans (along the Istiklal)
I was there and looking to the Monument and somebody finger me and we enjoyed the night together. (Posted by Graham/UK on 09/07/2009)

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Drew

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

Drew

f*cK!!!

Nancy drew. Bwahahaha
Drew Caries
Real picture of dru irl
who gives a shit about gay marriage
more like gaey marriage
https://www.allout.org/en/actions/gaycureapp

TO: THE APPLE APP REVIEW BOARD AND THE GOOGLE DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Reject all harmful apps from your stores that try to 'cure' people of being gay.

Practices that try to change people's sexual orientation have been denounced by the American Psychiatric Association, Pan-American Health Organization and many governments. Make sure your stores aren't promoting this kind of dangerous hate.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

agreed but who gives a shit about straight marriage either

Mao in 1920: "I think that all men and women in the marriage system are in nothing but a 'rape league' ... I refuse to join this rape league."

"He broached the idea of forming a 'Resisting Marriage Alliance,' saying: 'Even if no one else agrees with me, I am my own 'one-man alliance.'"

[account deactivated]
MAO: THE UNKNOWN STORY
Mao: should ... definitely try to ... as many people as , ... starting with ... ...
Fuck me all the brackets disappeared. How can I outrageously misquote people without brackets.
use
[b][/b][ or [b][/b]]
to do brackets ftw