Check out dead Ken's dubstep redux
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D6P9I4K/ref=s9_newr_gw_d0_g63_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=14DFT3HWJX9QATXRX6QS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846

In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp. Escape the simulation that’s trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet. Included is a 12 inch Dub Step gun replica capable of rendering your enemies absolutely speechless with the power of wub. The ultra-high quality weapon replica packs a party with a unique design, sweet tunes directly from the in-game Dubstep Gun and a laser sight. You get an awe-inspiring 8 inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statue, and because no president is ever without “the button”, the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition comes with a pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button so fans can drop bombs on the go. Players will also receive all in-game items from the Commander in Chief pre-order bonus, which include a Screaming Eagle VTOL that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack, a limited-edition American-iconic ‘Uncle Sam’ uniform decked out in the American flag colors and a stimulus package of epic proportions – the ‘Merica gun – everyone’s American dream weapon.

Edited by dipshit420 ()

i want to play "shadowrun returns" when it comes out
*scoff* i dont play INTERACTIVE ART by any MAINSTREAM studios
saints row is really boring
im too old to enjoy videogames OP but i am now learning to program my own and pass my manchildhood hobby on to a new generation of manchildren

peepaw posted:

hence the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition

wow swamp man did you just go full hater
new sim city comin out. woop woop!
The Last of Us is a simulation of my life in 13 years
swampman is keven-ing my roseweird
cycloneboy-ing my discipline
roseweird-ing my skylark

cleanhands posted:

Video games

Art form that is about creating the most addictive reward schedule possible, for the rich to pour their leisure time into, shame on all US citizen, shame on George W Bush

cleanhands posted:

I was smoking a lot of marijuana

video james are for chrilden
[account deactivated]

DildoMalone posted:

video james are for chrilden

No! Do not let your child play viedo games.

[account deactivated]
Corn is a great game
each time I read a new paper or something I have to change the profit model I'm working off of and its pretty cool but why couldn't I learn this in a more traditional setting. does everything I learn have to be filtered through the process of making it appear in a video game to actually stick lol. am I that broken
keven made a post a while back that was something like "welcome to the stage of the history of all hitherto existing societies" and I want to Take That and put it somewhere in the game somehow. keven give me permission.

libelous_slander posted:

swampman is keven-ing my roseweird
cycloneboy-ing my discipline
roseweird-ing my skylark

imppering yyour superabound

Lessons posted:

Corn is a great game

stegosaurus posted:

each time I read a new paper or something I have to change the profit model I'm working off of and its pretty cool but why couldn't I learn this in a more traditional setting. does everything I learn have to be filtered through the process of making it appear in a video game to actually stick lol. am I that broken

whatever wroks, whatever works.

WARK!! if you like bideogames

peepaw posted:

Saints Row 3 massively glorified terrorism which is p cool imo

germanjoey posted:

stegosaurus posted:

whatever wroks, whatever works.

germ goey this pretty damning:

The intro sequence to the last of us made me very emotional
What's a cheap laptop that will run red orchestra 2

babyfinland posted:

that game is a disaster dude

babyfinland posted:

http://store.apple.com/us/configure/ME665LL/A

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

disaster? i barely knew 'er! lmao

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

i love it

Peoplerecognize me and ask if I'm real babyfinland
are you?
well it's kinda hard to miss you Tom
[account deactivated]
People always ask me if im a real stegosaurus and I'm like, would a stegosaurus be owning you this hard, and that gives them pause. That's how I do it, I plant seeds of doubt and confusion.
sounds like you usually manage to convince them otherwise then