[account deactivated]
The xkcd comic with the two rear windshields and one has two adults and two kid decals on it, and the other has two adult decals and a pile of sa accounts.
Iwc explained to me that given the favorable exchange rate and the fact that the Australian minimum wage is more than double what it is here that, adjusted for PPP, he spent the equivalent of like five dollars American on sa accounts. Which if you think about it is another method of trolling that typically can only be done on an institutional level via for example something like the IMF. Respect his game.
[account deactivated]
He also confirmed, against all my suspicions, that fosters is actually Australian for beer. Who knew.
[account deactivated]
Damn.
how is iwc spending thousands of dollars on SA accounts any worse than goons collectively spending millions on completely unused gym memberships?
lol if you have any money. i live in the bin at mcdonalds and eat left over fries
i wandered into a squatters den set up in an old schoolhouse today, was it your summer home lgp?

stegosaurus posted:

Iwc explained to me that given the favorable exchange rate and the fact that the Australian minimum wage is more than double what it is here that, adjusted for PPP, he spent the equivalent of like five dollars American on sa accounts. Which if you think about it is another method of trolling that typically can only be done on an institutional level via for example something like the IMF. Respect his game.

troll arbitrage, ftw

stegosaurus posted:

seems cheap now but australia has to start closing schools because of his somethingawful reregistrations

Edited by swampman ()